c0de1

Mar 29, 2018
Hi, prety great game so far, love the storyline and the images/animations. Just one thing can you change the color of the fonts when the mc is thinking... it's for me more readable other than that keep up the good work!

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
not sure walkthrough is needed here, nor if it exists, yet you have cheat-mod link in the op/first post of the thread.
Yea I finished I guess walkthrough wasn't needed it was so short waiting for further updates

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys. I haven't played the game yet, and before I start, I want to ask you a question. I've just finished Acting Lessons and I want to make sure this play isn't as emotional as AL. Is it based on simple choices, like a harem game? or are they serious and complicated choices, like in games where he can only take a girl?

AL has really worn me out emotionally, and right now I need the kind of game where I can get the girl I want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kananartans

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
f95_post.jpg

The first two scenes of Episode 4 are previewed in the just released STSY 0.2.3b version and Amy comes directly into the spotlight! It has about 100 newly created renders, a re-designed hints system and a "reset secrets" button on the Options Page. Please check out my Patreon page for more!

Have fun! ;)

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes