EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A few sex scenes that should've been in the last update which was basically cut in half in the middle, then a timejump with some vague references. This is why I can't feel hyped about this game however interesting it started out (with all those storytelling problems it had and still has some of it), because it's very badly structured. Graphical aspects are rather outstanding, but that's only half of the equation.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
God the story of this game is all over the place.

A 2 week time jump? Are you serious? You just shot past 2 weeks of character development.... What the hell?
Between the stuff that you started in the school, not to mention Rose and the girls.... you just shot past a huge chunk of stuff going on that now will have to explained by back pedaling...

I get wanting to keep the momentum up with Amy, but this was just a dumb decision.

Last edited:

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
How can you go with the girlfriend to the other girls' rooms during the sex free roam marathon?
Those two stay blocked no matter what I do.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0 + Walkthrough by estrada777 + Cheats by 0x52
Size 514 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.0 Public

RIC0H's Walkthrough Mod
0x52's Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Come find me on Jeevant's Discord:
Or at C18:

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Just a curiosity but why is the game version 0.2.5 and yours says 0.5.0 ?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I'm waiting for some more scenes that are not with the forced gf to replay and break up with her Breaking up right now feels like playing a adult game with no sexually content and mc never getting laid

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and sexfilled update. bit short but still enuf content.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes