3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I really want to play this game, but I have the same issue as the last two chapters. Whenever I try to open the game, the window pops up in full white screen but then closes immediately after a few seconds??
I think is a problem with the latest version of Ren'py. Let me try to make a port with an older version. I'll let you know when it's uploaded so you can try it.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Before the flight, he was no balling. On the flight he was blue balling. After fucking them all 3 times each, he's shrivelled balling and limp dickus. :D LOL

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Not undestend....
Ch.9 not better Ch.8 cus.... Cus it.... New version? 0_0
Or you wanna say, Ch.8 EE have scenses, what not have Ch.9?
The Extended Edition is available only for Patrons. Sometimes I make a free release with all the exclusive content as I did with Chapter 8. Chapter 9 is the Free Edition, so the Patreon content is blocked in that version.

Reactions: dingdong84

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I really want to play this game, but I have the same issue as the last two chapters. Whenever I try to open the game, the window pops up in full white screen but then closes immediately after a few seconds??
Hey, pal! Try this one and let me know if it works for you. It's a port made with an older version of Ren'py (7.3.5). If it works, I'll post it on the main thread.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I only got the Sung and Claire-Ivana scene, not the Jasmine and the other, although my points should've been right for that. I had to manually copy my saves from the extended version though, maybe that was the problem.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Question about the animations, for now i only see two of them.
Are you gonna add more or you give up?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Question about the animations, for now i only see two of them.
Are you gonna add more or you give up?
For this game, yes, not planning to add more. I'm a couple of Chapters from finishing it. Maybe in a future patch, who knows. However, I'm working on animations for my next game, I'm doing some real smooth stuff so I can add them from the beginning.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
For this game, yes, not planning to add more. I'm a couple of Chapters from finishing it. Maybe in a future patch, who knows. However, I'm working on animations for my next game, I'm doing some real smooth stuff so I can add them from the beginning.
ok thx

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i have 5 errors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and
and

and the same error with Kallianni like sinister_gaze

Here is my save file, just in case from Chapter 8

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
The Extended Edition is available only for Patrons. Sometimes I make a free release with all the exclusive content as I did with Chapter 8. Chapter 9 is the Free Edition, so the Patreon content is blocked in that version.
Whhhhhhhhhhhhait a sec.......
You wanna say ALL Patreon Content is bloked? From ALL Ch-s before?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
i have 5 errors

and
and

and the same error with Kallianni like sinister_gaze

Here is my save file, just in case from Chapter 8
Here, copy and paste this script into the game folder. It will add the variables you need for your savegame to work. Let me know if you have another problem.

Reactions: Pif paf

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Here, copy and paste this script into the game folder. It will add the variables you need for your savegame to work. Let me know if you have another problem.
almost, the first two mistakes still exist.(y) Maybe, because of patreon

But thx

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game. I know this game is already small, but some people have metered or unstable internet,or limited drive space.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
SteamyParadise-Chapter9_Freev1.2-pc-HQCompressed
Original 235 Megs
crunched 138 Megs - - - - WorkUpload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
/snip
Downloaded this version. Got an exception error right after the last save from the old version with that "patreons only threesome".

Addendum: I noticed that I'm not the only one who have seen these errors. So what's the story with this ImpactXPlay ? I did use that chapter9 script you provided, but the first two errors still happen after the test.

Last edited:

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Downloaded this version. Got an exception error right after the last save from the old version with that "patreons only threesome".

Addendum: I noticed that I'm not the only one who have seen these errors. So what's the story with this ImpactXPlay ? I did use that chapter9 script you provided, but the first two errors still happen after the test.
There is a difference in variables and script commands when playing the Extended Edition and the Free version. I cannot guarantee your save game will successfully migrate from one version to another, even from one update to another there are variables that are added in every update. That's the thing with playing a game in development.

When I finish an update I test the game from start, not from an older save game, that's why those kinds of errors don't show up during the test. So I recommend starting a New Game using the skip Unseen Text option checked. That way you can skip all the content you already saw quickly while making the choices you made in your ideal playthrough.

I will try to avoid this issue in future updates. I know is tedious to go through this, but all I can do is say I'm sorry and do better. The next update comes on April 14th.

Reactions: GuardianZ

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
There is a difference in variables and script commands when playing the Extended Edition and the Free version. I cannot guarantee your save game will successfully migrate from one version to another, even from one update to another there are variables that are added in every update. That's the thing with playing a game in development.

When I finish an update I test the game from start, not from an older save game, that's why those kinds of errors don't show up during the test. So I recommend starting a New Game using the skip Unseen Text option checked. That way you can skip all the content you already saw quickly while making the choices you made in your ideal playthrough.

I will try to avoid this issue in future updates. I know is tedious to go through this, but all I can do is say I'm sorry and do better. The next update comes on April 14th.
Hey. No problem. Thanks for explaining it to me.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Non-stop action! More than 30 sex scenes available!
ImpactXPlay
Bullshit
I wanna say, right now, on Ch.9, game have ~20 full* sex scenes....
-Added Chapter 9 Warp button.
ImpactXPlay
Not undestend what about you talking.... Not find it and wdym?
Chapter 8 - v1.0Free:
-Added Claire Sex Scene + Pregnancy Chance (Relationship).
-Added 2nd Ivana Sex Scene + Pregnancy Chance (Relationship).
ImpactXPlay
Waht you mean Chance*?
I only undestend on Ending they be Pregnant if chose right buttun, yes?

JamalCrawford69

Oct 24, 2018
I have an error I encountered and I already did the save patch thingy pls help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 759, in script
if Kalianni_Relation == True:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 759, in <module>
NameError: name 'Kalianni_Relation' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 759, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1843, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2142, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2135, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 759, in <module>
NameError: name 'Kalianni_Relation' is not defined
thx:)

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes