3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime.

Magnum as well. Will Higgins be appearing?;) :coffee:
Yeap, the companion. He's the "sane" one of the two but secretly slips away now and then to an old bunker so he tells himself he's in World War II.

Reactions: JohnJG

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
ImpactXPlay the protagonist is the black dude ¿? or is the game going to be another slonique with bbc fucking the girls the mc can romance all over again lol
Nope, we are working on the main characters look and it's not black. There is one secondary character that is black and it's the boyfriend of the girl with the red sweater. They have a scene that you can choose to see or avoid with another sex scene of the main character with the other girl that appears in the cover. First Chapter will be released on June 5th.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
very bad... :(
We made this "demo" in three days from the ground up. We are working on a new drawing style and looking to add sound effects. The First Complete Chapter will be released on June 5th. We would love for you to take a look at the better version.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Oh man, Magnum P.I. One of my favorite shows, lol!
View attachment 671932

I hope you will respect the genre and the time period, and have lots of natural titted women:
View attachment 671943 View attachment 671942 View attachment 671941 View attachment 671940 View attachment 671939

Further, i will be absolutely incensed if you fail to include the real star of the show, the late, great, John Hillerman!
View attachment 671931
Thanks for the comment. Yes! We want to keep it real with body proportions. The island where the story takes place has a weird time paradox stuff. There is a pirate hideout and a WWII bunker so that can give an idea of how we're gonna play with time periods. Higgins we'll be the "sane" companion of Magnum, and they will both teach the main character how to get laid with the hottest fruits on the island.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so that girl he is kissing is the girl with the red sweater? she doesn't look like the same girl... and even if that is the case the girl with the red sweater/ or that one he is kissing is a heroine is it not? for anyone like me, that is into games that are vanilla is not something we will like, it won't matter if we can skip it and not see it... it won't change the fact that he is fucking one of the LI's.
Wish you good look but I'm really not into that, had enough with one slonique xD

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
animated ?
Not yet. We don't have an adequate equipment (Low end PC) to render animations properly. It would take us to much time to do it, and we are trying to make regular content (One chapter every two weeks). However, we have a goal in our Patreon page that talks about upgrading our work systems in order to add full animations to the kinky scenes, and even start to explore 3D assets.

Thanks for the comment!

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
so that girl he is kissing is the girl with the red sweater? she doesn't look like the same girl... and even if that is the case the girl with the red sweater/ or that one he is kissing is a heroine is it not? for anyone like me, that is into games that are vanilla is not something we will like, it won't matter if we can skip it and not see it... it won't change the fact that he is fucking one of the LI's.
Wish you good look but I'm really not into that, had enough with one slonique xD
Well, you do you! We will release the first chapter on June 5th, so we would love for you to try it out and if you don't like it, farewell, haha! Good vibes! (y)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes