3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe, we don't discard the possibility as the story progresses, but if we do we will make SURE that it's completely avoidable for the player to choose.
I like this kind of ART and NTR as well , but i prefer don't including "weird fetichism" like monsters ,trans , tentacles , "monster" boobs , weird bodies , bdsm , female domination , etc ... btw , still don't played your game :) .

Best wishes for you or team!

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I like this kind of ART and NTR as well , but i prefer don't including "weird fetichism" like monsters ,trans , tentacles , "monster" boobs , weird bodies , bdsm , female domination , etc ... btw , still don't played your game :) .

Best wishes for you or team!
Thank you for your comment! Yeah, we would like to keep things "normal" for this game. Hope you take a look at it, or you can wait for Chapter 2 that will be released on June 22th - June 26th. Things are getting hot!

Reactions: zecon

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
is english language in separate patch? i download mac version and it's all in spanish
I just looked at the 'script' file on the MAC version and all dialogues and lines are in English.
Maybe the Main Menu appears in Spanish but the game itself is in English.
If your problem continues, please tell us about it.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I just looked at the 'script' file on the MAC version and all dialogues and lines are in English.
Maybe the Main Menu appears in Spanish but the game itself is in English.
If your problem continues, please tell us about it.
ah yes it seems that's the case, i just start and the game is in english. the main menu and the option is all in spanish that's why i was very confused. thankyou (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes