Aug 5, 2018
is this the ?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This ks Chapter 3 Free Version of the game. The Dirty Version has additional scenes only available in Patreon. Enjoy!

Lol, Mac version was the dirty version already hahaha, i added the PC as well + extra mirrors :p (everything is balance again)

Reactions: UncleVT

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Seems like links for Win/Linux version are named for chapter 3 but the directory name after extraction is chapter 2. Also the game says chapter 2 in the about screen. I tried Mega and FilesFM mirrors.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Seems like links for Win/Linux version are named for chapter 3 but the directory name after extraction is chapter 2. Also the game says chapter 2 in the about screen. I tried Mega and FilesFM mirrors.
It's Chapter 3. You are right. I made a mistake with the file's label, but everything it's updated. If you still have a problem, please let me know.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Also, the current links in the thread are not mine. An uploader edited it, so I don't really have anything to do with the download links available at the moment for Chapter 3.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This ks Chapter 3 Free Version of the game. The Dirty Version has additional scenes only available in Patreon. Enjoy!
One tip. If you want extra scenes just for Patrons in your game it is often wisest to have them in an extra's menu. Unfortunately having them in game themselves pretty often leads to weird jumps in story and transition, since you have to take all mentions, scenes leading up to it and consequences if there are of those scenes out of your free game. This is a lot of work and if do it wrong it can easily butcher the free version for your players instead of enticing them to support you and it gives the added advantage that extra scenes in that menu do not have to be canon so you can go wilder with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
One tip. If you want extra scenes just for Patrons in your game it is often wisest to have them in an extra's menu. Unfortunately having them in game themselves pretty often leads to weird jumps in story and transition, since you have to take all mentions, scenes leading up to it and consequences if there are of those scenes out of your free game. This is a lot of work and if do it wrong it can easily butcher the free version for your players instead of enticing them to support you and it gives the added advantage that extra scenes in that menu do not have to be canon so you can go wilder with them.
Thanks for the tip! You are right. I'll work something out.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes