3.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 26, 2017
For this game, I'm not planning to add a mom route. However, I'm working on a new game called Lustworth Academy, inspired by Rockstar's Bully: Scholarship Edition, where I'm gonna double down on everything. Of course, I'm gonna finish Steamy Paradise first and I will release the first version around November, so stay tuned.

View attachment 799841
View attachment 799842
SO SAD

Reactions: Jeancul

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Dev needs to seriously tone down the black outline on characters, does need to be that thick

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
For those interested. Here's a little peek at the upcoming game, Lustworth Academy.
lustworthacademylogos.jpg
girlsdressed.jpg
As you can see, I'm trying a new drawing style that resembles a more hentai-ish tone. I'm also drawing the scenarios from scratch. All I can say for now it's that it's going to work as an old-school graphic adventure (like Leisure Suit Larry) with scaled 320x180 graphics during gameplay and lewd scenes in 1080p.
maincharacterroom.jpg boysroomcorridor.jpg
girls01.jpg
Let me know if you like the new style and the approach I'm taking with this new game. I would love to read your feedback. Thanks!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
normally not something id play BUT decided to go ahead and give this one a try...i liked everything the Dev had to say and the fact that he added an email address for suggestions,etc tells me that he is very serious and dedicated about his games,etc
every now and then im down for trying new things and no matter what happens wish the Dev all the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oh man, just tried this game and was really liking the cousin Claire until i found out she wasn't related at all to the main character and their mother's are just best friends? Was a bit disappointed honestly and turned off so much so i deleted the game. That was an overreaction on my part of course. I should have searched before playing instead of seeing the planned tags and saying "Oh, incest and pregnancy! My favorite downloading now!"

Supposedly the incest will be with the main character's future daughters? Eh, hopefully the player will have the option to impregnate his daughters. I guess i will keep watching this thread before i play again and find out what happens in regards to the incest.

I ain't really interested in any of the other character's that were introduced until that moment either so, eh. Not sure i have a reason to want to play again for now.

Who is the future wife of the main character? I don't care about spoilers.

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
For those interested. Here's a little peek at the upcoming game, Lustworth Academy.
View attachment 848012
View attachment 848009
As you can see, I'm trying a new drawing style that resembles a more hentai-ish tone. I'm also drawing the scenarios from scratch. All I can say for now it's that it's going to work as an old-school graphic adventure (like Leisure Suit Larry) with scaled 320x180 graphics during gameplay and lewd scenes in 1080p.
View attachment 848010 View attachment 848006
View attachment 848008
Let me know if you like the new style and the approach I'm taking with this new game. I would love to read your feedback. Thanks!
Damn I love a good landlady

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Oh man, just tried this game and was really liking the cousin Claire until i found out she wasn't related at all to the main character and their mother's are just best friends? Was a bit disappointed honestly and turned off so much so i deleted the game. That was an overreaction on my part of course. I should have searched before playing instead of seeing the planned tags and saying "Oh, incest and pregnancy! My favorite downloading now!"

Supposedly the incest will be with the main character's future daughters? Eh, hopefully the player will have the option to impregnate his daughters. I guess i will keep watching this thread before i play again and find out what happens in regards to the incest.

I ain't really interested in any of the other character's that were introduced until that moment either so, eh. Not sure i have a reason to want to play again for now.

Who is the future wife of the main character? I don't care about spoilers.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll work into it. There are many ideas implemented to the game thanks to fan and patron suggestions, so I will take yours into account for future updates. I like the idea of the twins pregnancy.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
normally not something id play BUT decided to go ahead and give this one a try...i liked everything the Dev had to say and the fact that he added an email address for suggestions,etc tells me that he is very serious and dedicated about his games,etc
every now and then im down for trying new things and no matter what happens wish the Dev all the best
Thank you very much for your comment. It means a lot!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I'll work into it. There are many ideas implemented to the game thanks to fan and patron suggestions, so I will take yours into account for future updates. I like the idea of the twins pregnancy.
You are welcome, Thank you for the reply as well, does that mean that Claire's relationship to the main character may be changed to cousin instead of their mothers' being best friends, they would be sisters? I sure would love that and a chance to impregnate Claire also.

The daughters are twins? interesting. I still wonder who the mother is so i don't mess things up with her past self to get to the daughters.

Reactions: ImpactXPlay

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes