3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
is the mc nathan drake?
Yes! Kind of... He starts as a 'faceless' shy teenager and in Chapter 4 he becomes a confident adventurer (Nathan Drake's horny version), you know, character development stuff. I'm having real fun writing the story.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yes! Kind of... He starts as a 'faceless' shy teenager and in Chapter 4 he becomes a confident adventurer (Nathan Drake's horny version), you know, character development stuff. I'm having real fun writing the story.
thats hilariously awesome and ill be happy if i see a "crap" somewhere lol.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Cousins, and two twin sisters going at it in future updates.
Uhm, sex between cousins is not classified as incest, and actually legal in most countries.
Incest is sex between people in a direct relation, grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, or siblings.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Hey in op you mentioned sandbox ,will it be optional can I turn it off ? I don't want to roam cluelessly.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Uhm, sex between cousins is not classified as incest, and actually legal in most countries.
Incest is sex between people in direct relation, grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, or siblings.
You're right. This update starts a storyline where the MC meets his wife and daughters from the future (It's a thing about time travel). And he gets to have some close encounters of the third kind with all of them, so know the incest is real.

Reactions: fertywerps

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hey in op you mentioned sandbox ,will it be optional can I turn it off ? I don't want to roam cluelessly.
Lucky for you, free roaming it's not implemented in the game yet, so the story is completely linear for now. In Chapter 5 there will be free-roaming with a map of the island, but the idea of making it optional seems interesting for those who don't want to bother and just close in on the action. Thanks for commenting, I'll think about it.

Reactions: damien_sensei
D

Deleted member 1414493

Dude please double down on the family interactions.You planning a mom route as well?

Reactions: fertywerps

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Dude please double down on the family interactions.You planning a mom route as well?
For this game, I'm not planning to add a mom route. However, I'm working on a new game called Lustworth Academy, inspired by Rockstar's Bully: Scholarship Edition, where I'm gonna double down on everything. Of course, I'm gonna finish Steamy Paradise first and I will release the first version around November, so stay tuned.

lustworthacademyconcept.jpg
protabullyconcept.jpg

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes