3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Really? The plane going down from lightning? At least pick something a little more realistic.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Since 7 months no review...why?! :unsure:
163-1639407_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1391950301682-don-t-know-meme-drawing.jpg

Android version please:cry:
Here's an unofficial version:

Let me know if it works.

guys do i need to download chapter 1 to 5 too or chapter 6 has it?
All the content is included in there.

Hi, thank you very much for the upload. Where is the warp button?
In the beginning, it's a choice just after you choose a name for the MC.

Really? The plane going down from lightning? At least pick something a little more realistic.
There is nothing realistic in this game. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Really enjoying this game so far! The art is especially fantastic. I'm a sucker for a good mystery so the plot has me invested, even though none of the characters are particularly interesting or likable, but hey at least the girls are all gorgeous and the sex scenes are hot. I played in English and I did run into a number of lines that were still in Spanish. Also, there was a scene that was completely bugged:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I stopped playing at this point and will pick it up again once it's complete. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: acewinz

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Chapter6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Silf

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Really enjoying this game so far! The art is especially fantastic. I'm a sucker for a good mystery so the plot has me invested, even though none of the characters are particularly interesting or likable, but hey at least the girls are all gorgeous and the sex scenes are hot. I played in English and I did run into a number of lines that were still in Spanish. Also, there was a scene that was completely bugged:
I stopped playing at this point and will pick it up again once it's complete. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm working to fix these issues as soon as possible. In a couple of weeks I'll release a new version with the Christmas Special included.

Reactions: Links234

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I think this is the error that he was found, as same as me...

I think the variable Mona is not defined...

ImpactXPlay , the spanish version file has less variables than the english version, and I think this can be the reason...

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
For everyone that has been having issues in chapeter 6, just drop this file (bus before, make a backup, of course) into the folder game.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
For everyone that has been having issues in chapeter 6, just drop this file (bus before, make a backup, of course) into the folder game.
Thanks pal! I'm working to fix all the variable issues between the Spanish version and the English version merging. I'll release a hotfix in a couple of days with the Christmas Special included.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks pal! I'm working to fix all the variable issues between the Spanish version and the English version merging. I'll release a hotfix in a couple of days with the Christmas Special included.
ImpactXPlay What's strange to me is that I'm using english version, but he was looking for variables in the spanish version. Well, just anxsious to see the Christmas Special... keep going with the good job mate! Happy Hollydays.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes