3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
any plan for animated sex scene?
Yes! I want to make animated scenes. However, my toaster PC can't handle rendering, while programing and digital drawing at the same time. I have to stop everything so the PC can work it out. So it will take longer to see animations added to the game, but eventually it will come. We want to make regular content, one chapter every two weeks with at least three-four hot scenes, that's why I have a goal in my Patreon page that talks about animations. If we get there, I can upgrade my work system so animations can come out at easy as pie.

Thanks for asking!

Reactions: 21dsd

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Not yet. We don't have an adequate equipment (Low end PC) to render animations properly. It would take us to much time to do it, and we are trying to make regular content (One chapter every two weeks). However, we have a goal in our Patreon page that talks about upgrading our work systems in order to add full animations to the kinky scenes, and even start to explore 3D assets.

Thanks for the comment!
No please no 3D assets in this style game is perfect at least for me

Reactions: ImpactXPlay

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't know if it's just me, but I'm getting some Tom Selleck vibes from the mustache guy. LMAO :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes