Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
eggrik Talking about precise tags... I see creampie in the planned tags but don't see pregnancy in either planned nor non-planned. Please clear it for me. I am like many others sucker for good impregnation and pregnancy in later phase of the game especially with Harem. I'ld like to see all the harem girls with MC's babies or big bellies in the future or epilogue

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: eggrik and IRebel

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Based on the screenshots I believe this medical school majors in plastic surgery and uses South Korean curriculum including beauty standards and operational techniques, despite being in California.
Anyway, would:KEK:

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
eggrik Talking about precise tags... I see creampie in the planned tags but don't see pregnancy in either planned nor non-planned. Please clear it for me. I am like many others sucker for good impregnation and pregnancy in later phase of the game especially with Harem. I'ld like to see all the harem girls with MC's babies or big bellies in the future or epilogue
I will be honest. I have a few friends in the community, who are requesting the same thing, and I like the idea. However, I have a dilemma with how to approach impregnation of the girls and the story. Right now, I'm not 100% sure on how the story will end and if impregnation is appropriate considering they are idols in their prime. I don't mind making custom renders for people who request impregnation, but I find it quite hard to find an appropriate way to write it into the actual game and its story. An epilogue or post-story would make the most sense, but as mentioned, I am not too sure how I want to end the game. In other words, impregnated idols would have to have their careers cut short, and that would be quite drastic (could just be one of the endings, I suppose). Ultimately, that is why I have not put impregnation into either Planned or Unplanned. I hope you can understand my dilemma with this.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Quite an interesting start! We are looking forward to the future updates and good luck eggrik (y)

Although the nickname is funny, as is your profile photo.:KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: eggrik

Hydra_Sloth

Sep 20, 2021
I will be honest. I have a few friends in the community, who are requesting the same thing, and I like the idea. However, I have a dilemma with how to approach impregnation of the girls and the story. Right now, I'm not 100% sure on how the story will end and if impregnation is appropriate considering they are idols in their prime. I don't mind making custom renders for people who request impregnation, but I find it quite hard to find an appropriate way to write it into the actual game and its story. An epilogue or post-story would make the most sense, but as mentioned, I am not too sure how I want to end the game. In other words, impregnated idols would have to have their careers cut short, and that would be quite drastic (could just be one of the endings, I suppose). Ultimately, that is why I have not put impregnation into either Planned or Unplanned. I hope you can understand my dilemma with this.
Here an idea, keep the "creampie" tag but make it without consequences like other devs do, then in the middle/ end of the game you can add some flashforwards or something like that when the relationships with LI are already developed.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
There's a decently popular sexual tag that isn't in planned or unplanned I wonder if it'll come into play :HideThePain:

Regardless this game has really good bones so far. Good amount of customization in menus, music track display is super appreciated, more than a basic LI on black background intro, seems like the characters are actual "people" within the story as well hopefully it'll be interesting once harem stuff starts coming into play. From what you've shown already I doubt it'll just be a a basic "everyone instantly and boringly agrees to harem" :KEK:

• Red Heart

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
credits to DiPeppo, the developer of Cyberheart. I took that tag organization from his thread LMAO. then I just went through all the tags the mod team offered in their Tags guide
lesbian content forced, or avoidable? Should also put (avoidable) next to any tag that is. Will help cut down on the questions.

Pregnancy: You are correct, being Idols it wouldn't be right while they are famous and touring. But it would work in a epilogue showing life after they retire, starting families with mc

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
When I noticed from the Universal Walkthrough Mod the +1 in the choice, I got curious and had to see what happens when I keep clicking it. If this is any indication of what the game itself is going to be like, I think I am going to enjoy this. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught up with the Dev, and for a first game, very nicely done. I see puzzle is in future ideas for this game, hopefully it won't be too bad, or would be a way to skip the puzzle game, as I personally am not a fan of minigames in these games. But going by what is there thus far, nice introduction to the game. Really enjoyed it, and looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
Is future Les content avoidable?:unsure: (I'm not talking about skipping)
I put the Lesbian tag because I want the girls to interact with each other during threesome scenes in the future. This isn't Lesbian as in two of the girls will be involved with each other WITHOUT the MC. I won't have any of that. Maybe I need to clarify this in a better way with "(Context: MFF)" or something.

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
I see puzzles in the planned tags can they be skipped? I am not a fan of minigames so I wanted to ask before I play
Puzzles are planned in the context of an escape room date and probably other things. Thank you for the question though! I will keep this in mind though as I code/write it and make minigames skippable! Hopefully that makes my game a better experience for those who just wanna read and jerk it instead of fiddling around with puzzles :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
what femdom are we talking about lezdom or femdom on male and are they avoidable?
I would like to add some femdom on male scenes into the game. I will make sure these scenes and kinks are always avoidable by either:
  • Having a choice to approach the sex in a different way (e.g. you eat her out instead of her handling you)
  • Skip that specific animation during the sex scene
  • Straight up skip the sex scene as a whole

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
Got caught up with the Dev, and for a first game, very nicely done. I see puzzle is in future ideas for this game, hopefully it won't be too bad, or would be a way to skip the puzzle game, as I personally am not a fan of minigames in these games. But going by what is there thus far, nice introduction to the game. Really enjoyed it, and looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Thank you for the amazing feedback and kind words! It makes me very happy knowing you enjoyed what I've cooked up so far. I will be happily working on future updates knowing I have people like you eagerly waiting!

As for the puzzle aspect, no worries. I will make sure these minigames are skippable as mentioned in another reply in this thread for everyone to enjoy the game as they wish!

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes