PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
I put the Lesbian tag because I want the girls to interact with each other during threesome scenes in the future. This isn't Lesbian as in two of the girls will be involved with each other WITHOUT the MC. I won't have any of that. Maybe I need to clarify this in a better way with "(Context: MFF)" or something.
It still lesbian play (or better say girls are BI). Can you avoid girls interact with each other? Or straight up avoid MFF scenes?

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
It still lesbian play (or better say girls are BI). Can you avoid girls interact with each other? Or straight up avoid MFF scenes?
Thanks for clarifying! Yes, I will make sure to have these scenes be avoidable for those who don't want to see the FF interactions, even if that means just having the option to skip that animation within the sex scene or skipping the whole sex scene entirely.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I would like to add some femdom on male scenes into the game. I will make sure these scenes and kinks are always avoidable by either:
  • Having a choice to approach the sex in a different way (e.g. you eat her out instead of her handling you)
  • Skip that specific animation during the sex scene
  • Straight up skip the sex scene as a whole
alternate scenes where you can take control are very much appreciated even if its more work for you

skip the animation or skip the scene wont cut it for me sorry, just because i didnt see it doesnt change that the MC would still be a loser and that the others will act accordingly around or with him.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for clarifying! Yes, I will make sure to have these scenes be avoidable for those who don't want to see the FF interactions, even if that means just having the option to skip that animation within the sex scene or skipping the whole sex scene entirely.
So it's means that scene not avoidable (don't happen at all), just skippable (happen in background, but player don't see it)? And girls still gonna act like that happened?

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"It's not enough for me to not see it"
"You need to write a slightly different narrative around the fact that MY FEMALES never interact with each other if I'm not there and they NEVER EVER are allowed be in a room with their friends alone!"

I bet they won't get the comparison to the psychotic fan whose the reason MC got his job in the first place :KEK:

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
alternate scenes where you can take control are very much appreciated even if its more work for you

skip the animation or skip the scene wont cut it for me sorry, just because i didnt see it doesnt change that the MC would still be a loser and that the others will act accordingly around or with him.
Sorry, "skip" was the wrong word here. I will be writing alternate paths where you AVOID these situations/scenes entirely. The characters will be written and react appropriately according to that timeline.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Just finished all the content and I must say I enjoyed it a lot. I can see that you've put a lot of hard work into this one.

This game has everything I expect from a great game but all the extra things like words flying out from the sentence, jukebox and your unique way of implementing gallery are just icing on the cake. This game in no way looks like from a new dev. Just be consistent with updates and you'll kill it for sure.

I just want to point out one thing though. Sometimes I felt like conversation kept going on and on to the point that I wanted it to end already. Maybe try to shorten the conversation to make them more meaningful.

I'm excited for the next update.

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
Just finished all the content and I must say I enjoyed it a lot. I can see that you've put a lot of hard work into this one.

This game has everything I expect from a great game but all the extra things like words flying out from the sentence, jukebox and your unique way of implementing gallery are just icing on the cake. This game in no way looks like from a new dev. Just be consistent with updates and you'll kill it for sure.

I just want to point out one thing though. Sometimes I felt like conversation kept going on and on to the point that I wanted it to end already. Maybe try to shorten the conversation to make them more meaningful.

I'm excited for the next update.

Thank you for the kind words! This really motivates me to continue developing for y'all, so I appreciate the encouragement.

As for the lengthy conversations, this is on my list of things to improve on as a developer/writer. The most criminal one is definitely the introduction conversation with the MC's best friend, Jay. I wanted to have this be the introduction to the game's overall setting, the MC's background and personality, and his relationship with his best friend. However, it definitely gets a bit monotonous and long. The contributing factors are definitely:

• Who gives a fuck? Just show me the hot girls already
  • The whole sequence being just two angles of renders, making it even more monotonous. If they were walking around and/or doing other things, it'd be a lot more digestible
  • Just a few too many topics that could be trimmed and still keep the meat of the conversation/introduction

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Thank you for the kind words! This really motivates me to continue developing for y'all, so I appreciate the encouragement.

As for the lengthy conversations, this is on my list of things to improve on as a developer/writer. The most criminal one is definitely the introduction conversation with the MC's best friend, Jay. I wanted to have this be the introduction to the game's overall setting, the MC's background and personality, and his relationship with his best friend. However, it definitely gets a bit monotonous and long. The contributing factors are definitely:

• Who gives a fuck? Just show me the hot girls already
  • The whole sequence being just two angles of renders, making it even more monotonous. If they were walking around and/or doing other things, it'd be a lot more digestible
  • Just a few too many topics that could be trimmed and still keep the meat of the conversation/introduction
There's one thing I forgot to mention about gallery. If you want to open an image in gallery when you open a girl's profile you have to drag the preview to a small window and then it will open in full screen.

Why not make it full screen by just clicking on the pictures?

Reactions: eggrik

eggrik

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2024
There's one thing I forgot to mention about gallery. If you want to open an image in gallery when you open a girl's profile you have to drag the preview to a small window and then it will open in full screen.

Why not make it full screen by just clicking on the pictures?
I wanted the photocard album to be something unique I have never seen in any other game. The drag n' drop system Ren'Py allows is the perfect mechanic for my album/gallery. It makes it a lot more interactive and fun to play around with than just a simple gallery of pictures, especially since the photocards can be moved and tossed around. It just feels more fun and meaningful in my opinion. I want the players to have the control and power to move cards as they wish and have an immediate reaction when they drag them to the designated spots, such as to view the render.

dansenpansen

Jul 25, 2023
Shame it was short, I really enjoyed it! I love idols so an idol management game is a dream come true for me.

Also, was that NewJeans? Did you pay royalties or get permission? :whistle:

That splash animation is super cute. I have high hopes for this game. Goodspeed, I'm looking forward to more updates.

• Red Heart

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, this project looks really interesting for a v0.1. The story imo looks good so far. Some of the humor regarding Jay Aguilar made me laugh (especially how his house was left a mess and he fucked a coconut while being drunk at that party). As for the members of STELLA, Alice, Sophia, Rin, Diana, Tiffany, Eva and the manager Crystal, I wonder how the story and their personalities will continue to develop as new updates eventually come out. All in all, I wish to the dev the best of luck in this new project.
3upwmq.jpg

kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
I rly liked it for a 0.1 i liked the characters (not just the girls but the banter with the best friend as well)
not to mention that i like the renders of them them they look good
and i also rly liked the sentences "flying" and crashing when the MC was about to say smth "wrong" (dunno i love "small" stuff like that)
i also liked the way you made the Photo book so yea

Best of luck and iam exited to see what future updates will bring :D
1725932800244.png

• Red Heart

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Saw the game featured in some of the disc servers I'm in, and gave it a shot.

First off - I'm surprised that the premise of manager of an Idol/popstar group is relatively rare among AVNs...

Anyhow, it was a nice start, but it's much too soon for me to have a solid take on it. Looking promising though, and I liked almost everything.

My main criticism is that the dialogs can be very rambly and yappy at times, going in circles too much. Two instances in particular stood out for me: the talk with the best friend in the KBBQ and the first meeting with Ruby where she and the MC start talking about gaming. There are a couple other instances, but those two were the ones that really made me think "can we move on already?"

Those two instances in particular could've had 60 to 70% of the dialog cut with no loss at all to the game or character development.

In instance 1, the friend wants to catch up with the MC and offer him a job, but there's too much parallel talk with the friend and in instance 2 we want to learn that Ruby is a bit of a rulebreaker (what with sneaking out anon at times), super chill and very cool gamer girl, but the characters geeking out on each other's gaming knowledge/habits could've stopped at super smash bros - we already get the point there. But there's a lot of talk of League, Apex, specific characters in all the games and internal mechanics of each game (like the sweet spot for Roy vs Marth) that is just INSANELY boring to read unless the player themselves is also having a nerdgasm over those things.

Comparing the dialog interaction in those two cases with every other character introduction would hopefully make what I mean crystal clear. All other interactions have much better, more focused and interesting executions. We got the sense that Tiffany is very shy and reserved, that Beaumont is a very blunt straightshooter who's also a bit of a fitness freak, Eva is an adorable clumsy ball of energy... See what I mean?

The characters so far all seem very likeable and distinct, each with strong (different) foundations from the get-go and that's awesome.

I want to see what the next update brings already, and hope it drops soon (though the game literally just launched, so it might be a while).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes