Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
SPACE Fuck yeah, honestly this is also the reason why I put up with Arenus for so long the demo hooked me and I can't let that Space age sci fi shit let go.

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
SHELTER alone was an amazing game even on graphics alone. The fact the this dev now has free range in this game to design entire races to ahem "meet"? Safe to say their patreon is going to be seeing a LOT more traffic.

Only sad part is no tag for incest like the last game; however from the screenshots alone it looks like this may be a colony ship? (Yes finding a safe place for the colony is mentioned but initially I assumed he was part of the military S&R compliment) If so there is hope family is either stored on board or is maybe one of the bridge crew we dont have a scene with yet? Noting says "Going to be the first person woken up" like good old nepotism! All speculation and hope, I gotta play this now.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah boi, here we go again. Always some good stuff from the notorious W.L.

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
Love the art.. Love the developer.. know what i hate?... that he droped S.H.E.L.T.E.R. on the floor, it seems like it could have been so much more but i was just suttenly droped. it seemed too sudden and im sorta afraid Stellar Dream will be the same

finish up S.H.E.L.T.E.R. and i may have some Faith in Winterlook again. but im just doubtful for Winterlook games

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes