DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I knew the dev as soon as i saw the art(i love it :love: ). I can't wait to play this. They went from Fantasy(TFOI) to Post Apocalyptic(Shelter) and now to Sci-fi/Space with this one. I played and enjoyed those last two so I'm most likely going to enjoy it. It's also in another one of my favorite genres.

Reactions: hisstoryman

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I knew the art looked familiar and then I saw that it's made by Winterlook. Looks absolutely amazing and after an apocalyptic wasteland setting previously, it's cool to see a sci-fi setting this time around. Will keep my eyes on this one but I'll probably jump in later (probably when pregnancy gets implemented lol) as it looks super intruiging already.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Just finished playing the game.
Pros:
The game characters are really great looking. Loved the art & the story quest/missions were good & not at all complicated. Love the choice of synthetic & space ambient music, it's very relaxing & gives you the Interstellar vibes. I quickly got use to the new navigation system. Hope to see pregnancy option in the future..

Cons:
The day/night cycle indicator is right on the top middle which makes it difficult especially for the ones playing on Android because everytime when you click on it, the phone notification bar drops down. It is really annoying. Instead would suggest you to keep it on the left hand side so we get to see it all the time rather than clicking the bejesus out of it.
When quest gets done, it would be better to take it off the list rather than keeping it on the list and mentioning that the quest is completed.
You can't explore much, after exploring three locations the player gets tired & needs to sleep in order to continue.
Multiple choice questions suck
It would be better if all the multiple choice question connects to one scene if not than we will permanently miss the scenes.

Besides that I think the game is definitely 8/10, can't wait for the next update...

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
good game so far I have only encounter issues with 3 task: In a night to remember even after having the date with saki the girl n the hangar the quest wont change status, in there can only be one the only option completed is to sabotage the andriod whore as for the other two options I have eitehr encounter a glitch that makes as the option did not matter or cannot proceed du to the limitations and the last task is getting stronger as no matter how much I train my strengh only goes as far as 5

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Can't wait for them to get bored and suddenly slap a v1.0 on it (S.H.E.L.T.ER.) or abandon it completely (TFOI).
Love the art.. Love the developer.. know what i hate?... that he droped S.H.E.L.T.E.R. on the floor, it seems like it could have been so much more but i was just suttenly droped. it seemed too sudden and im sorta afraid Stellar Dream will be the same

finish up S.H.E.L.T.E.R. and i may have some Faith in Winterlook again. but im just doubtful for Winterlook games
Will this turned into another S.H.E.L.T.E.R again? Where the development of the game just suddenly end and calling it "finished"
50$ it happens again

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
How do you progress in this? Keeps saying that the location isnt available or something, is there a way to get out of the map menu thing?!? Playing on android, but cannot get beyond the first day (second quest?!?)

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me why I got stuck with the screen of spending my points no matter what I do?
Is it an issue with the Mac version?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes