lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I had read here that there was a way for her and someone else to stop taking the pills, but in Lara's case, when I ask Maria about her health there are three options to interact but the one in the middle is not available, now I don't know if there is something to do with this or people here invented this.
the only one in the ship that you can get pregnant is saki after you get her a real arm.

Reactions: pantera1050

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is there ntr scenes?
There's one LI you can share with a friend and one LI that you can get by killing her current spouse, that she doesn't like. But no active scenes where your LI has sex with someone else, without you participating.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys how can I process from (close relation quest) because I am stuck in bar and it's not giving other choices ?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Or how to beat it
You can beat it if you get lucky, take all the fights you can before it to get your hp up and use the handy renpy feature of going back if your decision to attack was wrong one etc.... Also grinded every stat to max as high as you could before going to planet, or building the character with only putting points to specific stats.

Once you get its hp low enough, the queen will stop the fight and declare you champion. Iirc it needs to be half health.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
they post this on steam:
Greetings!
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. An Apocalyptic Tale now has 14 achievements for you to discover. Can you find all of them?

We would like to also announce that we are working hard on a new game in a sci-fi setting that will be announced soon.

After collecting your priceless feedback and expanding the studio thanks to your
support, we are getting ready to invite you to a bigger and more nonlinear journey!

We hope you are as excited as we are for what the future will bring and we thank you for your patience!

it looks stellar dream is coming to steam soon.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord5

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Hmm, the patch seems to work well with Cassandra, but the context is lacking, at least in sex scenes with Laura.

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Changelog:
1) You can now return to the mothership and buy new weapons to prepare for your next mission.
2) You can go on another date with Saki and experience 2 scenes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarDream-0.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes