Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
100s of endings sounds very sus.

However I see transformation, and corruption. So I may give it ago. If we can turn some girls into monster girls, That be rad

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'd believe it, for this game. Each route is relatively short and gets to the important parts quickly. And we're already up to, what, over 50? Lemme check the walkthrough chart...

...Dammit. Hey dev, did you know that Patreon does this weird BS where it randomly decides whether any given person is allowed to download files from a public post without subscribing? Rather than uploading the files directly to Patreon, it's best to upload them somewhere else and then link to them in the Patreon post.

Anyway, the game is all about taking a bunch of branching paths and veering off into wildly different directions that have some zany fun and then end. The dev doesn't seem to be breaking their back over unnecessary stuff, and it doesn't seem like they'd easily get bored of it either. It's got the sense of a kid playing pretend with his toys, but more perverted.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Sooo glad to hear about the growth content present, and the stuff yet to come :D
If I may ask just one more question... how many girls can get 'boobworm' thus far?
I think the boobworm aspect has been tapped at this point. STELLAR INCOGNITA prefers to play wide rather than deep. It doesn't mean that story endings can't be continued in the future, though. That's one of my ambitions - the most popular endings that seem to hang just before something good is about to happen can be continued by my patrons.

My criticism to the game is the same from last time: I think some routes are finished right before a really good scene, like for example the one in the mines that you have 2 girls but the mc only have sex with one then calls the other and "GAME OVER". Or in the Patron ending that shows 2 "cavewomen" and then it ENDs there, why show them at all? [...]

After saying all that I'm grateful for the awesome update, love it, thx and wish the Dev all the best always.
Excited for what's next, especially the Techno-God path... I think we are corrupting the whole SOL AI in that one :devilish:
See the comment above to address some of your points.
Also, there is some method to my madness. "Why show it at all" becomes clearer later.

I liked it, but I would prefer a version without the art filter. Or even just using the same filter and dialing back the intensity of it would be fine enough.
I'm thinking at the end of this all to release a Steam version without the filter and bonus paths. There will be enough material I think to offer this as a budget game on that website. Just an idea I have.

However I see transformation, and corruption. So I may give it ago.
There's 47 endings at the moment in v0.3.0.
v1.0.0 will cap out around 160 endings.

...Dammit. Hey dev, did you know that Patreon does this weird BS where it randomly decides whether any given person is allowed to download files from a public post without subscribing? Rather than uploading the files directly to Patreon, it's best to upload them somewhere else and then link to them in the Patreon post.
That sucks. I'll change it.

Anyway, the game is all about taking a bunch of branching paths and veering off into wildly different directions that have some zany fun and then end. The dev doesn't seem to be breaking their back over unnecessary stuff, and it doesn't seem like they'd easily get bored of it either. It's got the sense of a kid playing pretend with his toys, but more perverted.
Kid playing with toys sounds about right. I'm making a fap game, first and foremost.
If I wanted to make a deep and engrossing plot with lots of character development, real consequences and interesting story beats, I'd probably be writing an actual book.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Stellar Incognita [v0.3.0] [Slamjax Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
New month, new update for STELLAR INCOGNITA.
This one fleshes out the "Cyberian" story line a lot more but this is by no means the end of the branching paths for it.
I've also changed how walkthroughs are accessed, and you can now download them from links on the main post instead of going to my Patreon page, where non-Patrons weren't always able to download file attachments from public posts.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
This game is the definition of a great sci-fi adult game. Detailed, Fresh, a lot of Branches.
The lore serves the plot, the plot serves sex.
Mind control is the main attraction here but there's also a lot more scheme.
Subscribed & excited to see how it unfolds(y)

Reactions: Slamjax
Feb 17, 2021
The grainy filter adds a wasteland-punk feeling to the game, it suits Stellar Incognita's cold & chaos & dangerous atmosphere. I'm a big Madmax fan so it works well for me lol

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for that.
I get hammered a lot for the filter, but I get the criticism.
At least it's unique and fits the game. Imagine a sinister-themed game with glossy fashionable delicate scenes where everyone looks like a supermodel or football athlete.
Afterall, Stellar I is handcore, not some dating-sims in space.

Last edited:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Weird issue but I was checking the walkthrough to see if I missed anything and there's this whole path that starts when you scout the planet before getting the Priorium, but my game says that path is still being made.

Reactions: Slamjax

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Weird issue but I was checking the walkthrough to see if I missed anything and there's this whole path that starts when you scout the planet before getting the Priorium, but my game says that path is still being made.
Oops. Spoiler alert!
I messed up on the walkthrough - that path is coming in a future update.
I will need to correct the charts so players don't think they're missing anything (they're not).

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarIncognita-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I probably won't upgrade the game in the future - if I ever get a rig that can do higher-end DAZ renders, I'd rather just do a straight-up sequel. But I've got other ideas in my head for other games with an MC-theme. There's not much more to say about the visuals other than they are serviceable for the story but I tell you what - if I had to choose between what I have now and say, the Honey Select engine (which is popular around here for non-DAZ games)? I'd choose what I have now.
That's pretty much what I meant by expansion.
Thank the heavens you didn't go with Honey Select, its so bad in my eyes, that it is an instant turn off, and I avoid any game that uses it!
What you have now is better and far more preferable to me thank Honey Select.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes