Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Congrats on finishing the game, possibly stupid question is the gallery supposed to have a bunch of blue images. I assume not but I thought I had done all the paths to endings already. Just curious if I am not paying attention and need to spend the time doing a full sweep again and making sure I got everything.
If it's blue, it means you haven't unlocked that content yet. There are only as many squares as there are unlockable scenes and paths.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Congratulations on finishing the game dev with such amount of choices its an impressive achievement. I hope the extended/remastered version you are planning to release has more of that fiery redhead Skyla , she looks amazing and her colonial story arc romance/coercion/corruption routes was my favorites.

Reactions: Slamjax

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Congratulations on finishing the game dev with such amount of choices its an impressive achievement. I hope the extended/remastered version you are planning to release has more of that fiery redhead Skyla , she looks amazing and her colonial story arc romance/coercion/corruption routes was my favorites.
I really like the plucky Skyla as well. As a character, she practically wrote her own lines in my head.
She's definitely returning in Stellar Incognita EX. Maybe Sagacious-6 can finally find true love?

• Love
Reactions: 2dreams and Ceesko

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I really like the plucky Skyla as well. As a character, she practically wrote her own lines in my head.
She's definitely returning in Stellar Incognita EX. Maybe Sagacious-6 can finally find true love?
I also likec the nubile young cadets of the academy Jessica and Phoebe despite the very little content they had. I would recommend adding a route were you infiltrate the academy (maybe placed as a headmaster spy from syndicate or tenebara?) from the beginning and slowly corrupt/coerce them to be your willing lovers? that would be hot.

I really think interacting and corrupting/coercing the young cadets from the beginning is one of the few missing tropes this game should have!

Generally, I really liked the long game coercion/corruption/romance routes more than the quick mind slave/drone routes for two main reasons : First the tension and build up to the climax is amazing, which is the exact reason why I liked this final update so much regarding the alien queen and her daughter. Secondly the girls don't lose their personalities and become mindless drones, like most of the routes in the game.

Reactions: 2dreams

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Perhaps someone could help me get the two endings I'm missing: Page 4 Square 3 and Page 5 Square 2 (in the gallery). I see the walkthrough on the first page, but it's not trivial to translate what ending numbers would correspond to the things I'm looking for in the gallery.

More games like this(with focus on Mind Control)?
Incubus city comes to mind

Reactions: Raj12345ab
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes