Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait wait wait!!! it is Stellar Gate SG-1 AS STARGATE SG-1? i mean COME ON!! the dev is instantaneously my friend already!!!
not stargate, stargate is registered trademark and unless dev wants to end up broke he won't use that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well is like the way around... but the name is based on the name of the show
*movie

anyways this won't be called as stargate (and won't be called anything unless there is update leaked here or once game is finished dev releases it for free).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 7 4.png

Hi all,

While making the latest update, I've already shared a bit of what the seventh episode of SG-1 will have, but with the script and dialogue done, let's summarize it.

First of all, as you can see from the image above, in this episode you'll meet Mia from Water World. She won the poll and she'll be the last of the SO/WW characters that will be transfered to the SG-1 universe. You'll meet her at the temple in Sparta, but she'll join you on the ship, so this means new location, schedule and outfits for her. This along with the story related renders (41 to be exact), means I won't be able to add more than two animated scenes in ep.7.

As always the plan is to release an episode update in three weeks, so I'll try to hit that, but with so much stuff that needs to be done, I don't want to make any hard commitments to a date for the release. Once I'm done with the required code and the static renders, I'll have more clarity on where we are in terms of possible release dates.

I hope you'd enjoy having Mia around!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
*movie

anyways this won't be called as stargate (and won't be called anything unless there is update leaked here or once game is finished dev releases it for free).
Actually the name of the movie is "Stargate" and the name of the show is "Stargate SG-1". Not that I would know anything about that ;).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually the name of the movie is "Stargate" and the name of the show is "Stargate SG-1". Not that I would know anything about that ;).
well tv-show originates from movie so still.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 7 sc 1 3301.png

I've just finished with the animations for the first scene and started rendering the animations for the second one. Here is a frame from the first set. Enjoy!

P.S. I've updated the second post in the thread with some images from ep.6 and the events-only update released in October. You may want to check those out too.

Reactions: tom882

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 7 36.png

Hi all,

As you've noticed episode 7 is behind schedule, but there are lots of things happening in my life both personal and professional, which have an impact on the time I can spare working on the game.

That being said, I'm close to releasing ep.7 (I need to finish the renders for the free-roam with Mia in them and write the code for the scenes) and I'm confident I can have that done early next week, so there will be an update this month. Unfortunatly I won't be able to keep up with the schedule of having 2 weeks for events only update followed by 3 weeks for story update. What I see as a realistic plan is having one update every month which will either have more free-roam events or a story update. I've already posted a poll on what to focus on for the next update, so I'll update you with the results when I release episode 7.

I'm sharing one of the last renders I did for episode 7, hope you like it!

Reactions: tom882 and Nulldev

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 8 21.png

Hi all,

As you know the poll about the focus for the next update ended with continuing the story winning over more events. I've already written the plot of the episode and I'm halfway through the dialogue. It will have a couple of scenes with Thaleia and Mia and it will also add a new character to the ship (which means new schedule with a few new renders added for the free-roam).

Reactions: tom882

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
aren't those bots from water world?
No. The model for the female bot is different. The male bot at the back is the same model as in SO/WW, but you must already know him since that's Marvin and he was added in ep. 3.

Also the location is the same that I used in the underwater station in WW.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote