Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played Water World and it was a great game. This game is very disappointing though. A lot of grinding, low resolution animation and the UI is terrible. The girls look great, but they seem to have almost the same body. A little variation couldn't hurt.

Anyway, how do I write a review, because I don't see the Review tab.
click stars 1 to 5 and you can write a review.

Reactions: AnubisMRM

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Shouldn't I already have the gate address to Sparta after traveling there for the first time? Because later on after Thelxiepia helps me to get in contact with Lana I'm supposed to go to Sparta in order to meet Cataleya there after I've talked with Rebecca. But neither am I able to continue the story by talking with Rebecca nor is the gate address for Sparta listed in the dialing options.
I've also recognized that right after Thelxiepia was helping me and Amelia interrupted us there I can't advance from Night to Dawn. Instead I'm instantly taken from Night to Morning.
What am I missing there?
EDIT:
Nevermind. It took just about two to three days of senseless clicking until I was able to continue the story. That makes no sense by the way.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stellargate 1 [Ep. 7] [NSFW Space] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 799 MB / 197 MB - Stellargate1-ep.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 781 MB / 179 MB - Stellargate1-ep.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Shouldn't I already have the gate address to Sparta after traveling there for the first time? Because later on after Thelxiepia helps me to get in contact with Lana I'm supposed to go to Sparta in order to meet Cataleya there after I've talked with Rebecca. But neither am I able to continue the story by talking with Rebecca nor is the gate address for Sparta listed in the dialing options.
I've also recognized that right after Thelxiepia was helping me and Amelia interrupted us there I can't advance from Night to Dawn. Instead I'm instantly taken from Night to Morning.
What am I missing there?
EDIT:
Nevermind. It took just about two to three days of senseless clicking until I was able to continue the story. That makes no sense by the way.
Some of the locations are only available in the story mode. This is intentional since they are tied to events that are part of the story and it will make even less sence if you can go there during free-roam.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 8 37.png

Hey all,

I'm done with the story renders for ep. 8 and with the animations for the first scene. The dialogue is also finished, so what's left are the animations for the second scene and the free-roam location renders with the new android onboard.

Also at the end of the episode the gate dialing will be disabled and you'll stay at Nyssa, so if you want to unlock some of the repeating events with Athena, you might want to do it before you start the episode.

I'm sharing one of the last renders done for the story where you accidentally see a couple of familiar faces - Megan and Jack leaving the bar at Nyssa.

Reactions: Nulldev

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thank you to whomever shared the link for Episode 7. I've been contemplating joining their Patreon for a month and trying to figure out how to share it here. LoL. Maybe I'll still do that in a month or so. But for now, thanks! Love this Dev's work and been a bummer not being able to play this.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am playing this again and I have found that in the first sex scene with Rebeca I have no images, I only see the dialogue and the list that appears on the right with numbers from 1 to 5. I have clicked on all of them and I only have the black screen. Can anyone help?
Thank you

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I played Water World and it was a great game. This game is very disappointing though. A lot of grinding, low resolution animation and the UI is terrible. The girls look great, but they seem to have almost the same body. A little variation couldn't hurt.

Anyway, how do I write a review, because I don't see the Review tab.
Not really sure what you mean about the animation resolution - in both games they are 1080p with exactly the same bitrate, but whatever. As for 'grinding' - I can't see how SG-1 can be 'more' grinding than WW. You litterally have to wait a couple of days after each episode and go to the location of the '>>' icon to start the next episode. Usually it's at the bridge whan Amelia and Rebecca are there. And mid episode pauses even continue automatically after you wait a day or two.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Not really sure what you mean about the animation resolution - in both games they are 1080p with exactly the same bitrate, but whatever. As for 'grinding' - I can't see how SG-1 can be 'more' grinding than WW. You litterally have to wait a couple of days after each episode and go to the location of the '>>' icon to start the next episode. Usually it's at the bridge whan Amelia and Rebecca are there. And mid episode pauses even continue automatically after you wait a day or two.
This is what I get
Its the first sex scene
I will try the uncompressed version just in case it has something to do with it

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious as to if there will ever be an IC patch or anything like that made for this? As we all know, the dark haired woman in this is the MC's mom from Spaced Out. If not, we understand, but I know I ain't the only one who wonders this. Thanks for the great game!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Do you have to lose LEXI @ Nyasa
The core story does not require Lexi, so I let my patreons decide if they want to keep her on the ship. That poll ended with only 33% voting for keeping her, so she stays at Nyssa.

Jun 22, 2020
Fuck this game ain't playing it again. I mean come on so fucking much quest in the previous games. Then in water world you find out that your Love interest is with Rebecca and gets you cucked. Now In this shit your mom offers her self to a fucking girl again. Not only that but fucked other male. Fuck this shit I quit.
Wish the Dev good luck with the story. Don't need to make an end just keep writing BS and keep making sequels.
Fucking Hell

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The core story does not require Lexi, so I let my patreons decide if they want to keep her on the ship. That poll ended with only 33% voting for keeping her, so she stays at Nyssa.
ok - but please advise is this story got NTR in it, and are there going to be choices that actually mean something to the story, is the MC the most important person in it etc...

Reactions: TMBABY
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote