Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am curious if this is really abandoned? Last update was more than a year ago. I am also sure I read that there was going to be major changes to the game, but then everything has gone deadly quite for such a long time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am curious if this is really abandoned? Last update was more than a year ago. I am also sure I read that there was going to be major changes to the game, but then everything has gone deadly quite for such a long time.
no, sg 1 is done, sg 2 comes someday, currently dev is making other project w/o public version or leak.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ranger has said this on this very thread. He got burned out on this story. So he's working on a Patreon Only game right now. And he will start back up with the next one, TNG (Stellergate The Next Generation) after he finishes it. I just hope that he doesn't turn it into a Patreon Only game as well. As I love his work, but can't afford to become a subscriber yet.

Reactions: Soulafein

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Ranger has said this on this very thread. He got burned out on this story. So he's working on a Patreon Only game right now. And he will start back up with the next one, TNG (Stellergate The Next Generation) after he finishes it. I just hope that he doesn't turn it into a Patreon Only game as well. As I love his work, but can't afford to become a subscriber yet.
Me either, I am already stretched financially as I can be supporting other trusted developers, that I really love their stories.
It is a shame that he got burnt out on stellargate, because I really did enjoy it, it just seems weird how things unfolded. Maybe he didn't get enough financial supporters (patrons) when he was developing Stellargate, that must have grated him quite a lot if so. It also seems a strange decision to lock the game away on patreon. How does he expect to get new subscribers, when no one can see his new work? I am with you on hoping that Stellargate TNG is not locked away on patreon too, that would be really mean.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ranger (aka NSFW Space) hasn't posted anything on his Patreon since around August of 2022. So, though this one is completed without the completion tag, all other games he was working on has been abandoned as well. Which is sad, as I personally really love his work. Was really hoping he would get started on TNG (the sequel to this game). I don't know where he is from. Hope it isn't somewhere like Ukraine or Russia. And no word at all as to why he has been gone.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
StellarGate Season 1 - Unofficial Taboo Mod

So just knocked this out since I was surprised it doesn't have anything beyond the one that only covers Chapter 1 on lewdpatcher that I could find... To install just drop the files in the "game" folder. Make sure to leave the folder structure intact or you will get errors... You will need to overwrite files if you used Unren. For some reason I could not consistently hijack calls when I tried patching with a separate file, so just had to go with altering the original files. Given that it's a "finished" game that seemed acceptable.

Also I fixed what I could in Chapter 9 with the broken images, unfortunately the Zeus folder is indeed missing and there was nothing to replace it with. None of the images he actually appeared on even seemed suitable to edit a makeshift sprite out of since they were all turned to the side. (I did briefly consider putting in the Disney Zeus as a placeholder...) But at least I fixed all the images of the girls that weren't appearing and the error screen crash is gone on the last blowjob scene where I fixed an image name that was wrong...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: haooni and Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is semi-incest, mother and son are from different universes.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote