Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
In Spaced Out, Amillia was the MC's mother. (sorry, having trouble remembering how to spell their names. LoL). The woman with the scar is his aunt. Then, in Water World, the MC impregnates a young Amillia. Who at the end gives birth to the MC.
So, even though they don't say anything in this game, going by the past ones, they are related still.
Not really. Young Amelia is MC's daughter with Lana, and Amelia's granddaughter.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Not really. Young Amelia is MC's daughter with Lana, and Amelia's granddaughter.
If you remember, Amelia mentions that she spent some of her youth on a ship out at sea. Then, they end up in the past with a young Amelia on a ship at sea. I don't know where you're getting she is the MC's daughter. At the end of WW, young Amelia goes through the machine and gets sent to the future where she has a son and names him the name you give the MC. That is where I get what I said. Then, Amelia and the rest go to an alternate universe following Jack.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Then, they end up in the past with a young Amelia on a ship at sea. I don't know where you're getting she is the MC's daughter. At the end of WW, young Amelia goes through the machine and gets sent to the future where she has a son and names him the name you give the MC. That is where I get what I said. Then, Amelia and the rest go to an alternate universe following Jack.
Just play both games again.
MC goes to WW in order to find Lana (who is supposedly pregnant with his child). Once there he finds young Amelia. Latter Amelia and Rebecca came to WW. Amelia protests with MC fucking his daughter. In same time she sleeps with him.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is this game abandoned by Dev? It such a nice game.
SG1 is finished. But he got burned-out on this story line. So he's doing a Patreon only game that was called The Cruise, but I don't remember what the new name of it is. He says after that, he will start on Stellergate The Next Generation. I am patiently waiting for him to start, as I like his work. But can't afford to subscribe to play his games.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
SG1 is finished. But he got burned-out on this story line. So he's doing a Patreon only game that was called The Cruise, but I don't remember what the new name of it is. He says after that, he will start on Stellergate The Next Generation. I am patiently waiting for him to start, as I like his work. But can't afford to subscribe to play his games.
Given he never completed SG1 I would be concerned the same thing will happen again. SG1 was a good game, it's just a pity it did get abandoned.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Given he never completed SG1 I would be concerned the same thing will happen again. SG1 was a good game, it's just a pity it did get abandoned.
Ranger said. On here. Numerous times. That SG1 is finished. He just doesn't want to start TNG yet. I really don't know why this doesn't have a Completed tag yet. Unless he's going to release TNG as a season 2 thing on this page. If he even allows it to be posted on here. He won't let the new one be put on here. So who knows.

Jan 27, 2021
Ranger said. On here. Numerous times. That SG1 is finished. He just doesn't want to start TNG yet. I really don't know why this doesn't have a Completed tag yet. Unless he's going to release TNG as a season 2 thing on this page. If he even allows it to be posted on here. He won't let the new one be put on here. So who knows.
The tags don't mean anything here.
This is on-hold, SWe1, The Joob-Joob, The Professor are completed (all supposed to have more episodes, standalone episodes like this).
Become a rock star is completed, while one ending is missing.
College bound has no tag, only an epilogue is missing,
Fetish locator is completed, 12 endings are missing out of 18.
General practitioner was completed years ago, some DLCs came out later but now General practitioner 2 is out for a while, the first one is definitely over, still no tag.
House party is completed. There's an update almost every month, in form of DLC.
Freeloading family was marked abandoned for a long time because of one missing ending. Now that ending was added, so it's completed while there're plans for other endings in the future. When it was abandoned it had four endings already.
Allison fall of the Apple is completed. The description of that says it's three games in one, it means three routes. One would think all routes are equally important. Now with one completed route it's done, completed. Dev says that was the main route... Oh, and dev returned to The Shrink, that had the completed tag before.

I think the list would go on and on. There's absolutely no consistency about the tags.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
swe ep1 is completed (ep2 prolly never), joob same as prev (besides remake since dev isn't satisfied), professor 1 is completed and 2 might continue someday.

Jan 27, 2021
swe ep1 is completed (ep2 prolly never), joob same as prev (besides remake since dev isn't satisfied), professor 1 is completed and 2 might continue someday.
I just said the same for each game. My point is, if one episode was completed, then it's also tagged and in some cases there's no ep. 2 at all, in some cases it's abandoned but that shouldn't affect ep. 1. Here the completed ep. 1 is on-hold.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just said the same for each game. My point is, if one episode was completed, then it's also tagged and in some cases there's no ep. 2 at all, in some cases it's abandoned but that shouldn't affect ep. 1. Here the completed ep. 1 is on-hold.
well if ep/ch1 is completed and despite promises no ep/ch2 then it doesn't affect that 1 since it is completed.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
I'm getting multiple conflicting reports about this so I'mma just ask here; is this incest or no? I know this is a sequel to Water World but nobody here can seem to tell me 100% if this is incest or not and the relationships are the same, Amelia = mom and Rebecca = aunt??

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm getting multiple conflicting reports about this so I'mma just ask here; is this incest or no? I know this is a sequel to Water World but nobody here can seem to tell me 100% if this is incest or not and the relationships are the same, Amelia = mom and Rebecca = aunt??
They say it is not as something happened that made the MC not the son of Amelia now. Personally, I think that is codswallop and he still is, just nobody made a IC patch for it. But, according to stuff Ranger said, he is not related to them now somehow.

Reactions: MrTarch

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with all that tampering of timeline and jumping from universe to other they know each other but aren't related anymore. it's very confusing so just don't bother your brains with it.

dev hasn't given answers about from where mc is and from where amelia etc are.

Reactions: MrTarch
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote