Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim event ship bed2 aml vbr 1200.png

Hi all,

It's Friday, so here is a quick summary of what was done this week. As you know this update will focus on repeatable events and here is a preview image from one such event. As you know Amelia's deal with Hera stops her from having sex with anyone else, but it doesn't mean she can't have some fun on her own and you can spy on her when this happens.

I've planned another event with Rebecca and Hippolyta on the Nysa station which I'll start working on as soon as this one is done. Also I plan to add some more dancing girls to the Nysa station itself but there won't be any interaction with them (yet).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim event nys bes strip 3013.png

In Dionysus' club there are girls from all the realms and Besna is one of them. Originally the Egyptian goddess of home security, she got bored with her life and decided to go to Nysa. Even though there won't be any events with her in the next update, you can still enjoy watching her dance if you go to the club during her shift.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Finally got to trying this game, loving the video quality and angles. Quick question: Are there plans of sharing the ladies? Only ask because there has already been mention of Amelia having a lover before and now talk about Lexi staying behind on the brothel planet.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Finally got to trying this game, loving the video quality and angles. Quick question: Are there plans of sharing the ladies? Only ask because there has already been mention of Amelia having a lover before and now talk about Lexi staying behind on the brothel planet.
The Patreon poll ended up with the decision of Lexi staying on Nysa. Amelia traded herself in exchange for the gateway codes to come and rescue you and also it's not like you can have her for now without angering Hera. If that falls into "sharing" category for you, then yes.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The Patreon poll ended up with the decision of Lexi staying on Nysa. Amelia traded herself in exchange for the gateway codes to come and rescue you and also it's not like you can have her for now without angering Hera. If that falls into "sharing" category for you, then yes.
No, I don't think what is in the game currently falls into Sharing category. I may have expressed myself unclearly and for that I apologize. I was merely wondering if what was in the game now is a sign of things to come and if sharing the ladies with other men is something that is planned in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've said elsewhere that I've been really impressed at the continued improvement in visual quality of your games. Is always a joy to watch people build up a skillset!

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
No, I don't think what is in the game currently falls into Sharing category. I may have expressed myself unclearly and for that I apologize. I was merely wondering if what was in the game now is a sign of things to come and if sharing the ladies with other men is something that is planned in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've said elsewhere that I've been really impressed at the continued improvement in visual quality of your games. Is always a joy to watch people build up a skillset!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
event ship bridge rbc lost 1.png

Hi all,

Here is what was keeping me busy during the last week. I've managed to finish the animations for the scene with Hippolyta and Rebecca and I started working on the event when you lose the mini game. As you can see, losing will be fun too, so be sure to try it out when I release the next version.

And speaking of releases the way things are going it will probably be next week. I still haven't started writing the dialogue for the events but I intend to utilize the time while doing that to render some more animations.

The next version will add the following events - winning the mini game will make Rebecca go without her pants for the next day, losing will have you lick her. When you go to Nysa, you'll enjoy a random girl stripping (currently it's either Hippolyta or Besna) and you can either stay and have a threesome with Rebecca and Hippolyta or go back to the ship and catch Amelia playing with herself.

So while I do the dialogue for those events and the code required to support changing locations, I might add another girl for the random scene at the club. I have the animation preset, I have a bunch of characters from my previous games and my rendering machine will be idle anyway, so it will be pretty easy to do it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim event nys liv strip 1.gif

Hi all,

I've started writing dialogue and code and as promised, I'm using this time to add more girls in the club. This is Livia and she comes from the Roman colonies.

Enjoy!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 3 preview.png

Hi all,

With the last version adding events to episode 2 having been released, it's time to share what's coming in episode 3. I'm still writing the script but what I can say for sure is that in the next release you'll meet Hephaestus and his daughter Thaleia who will install some modifications to your ship. At the end of the episode, you'll be able to travel to locations of your choice and I'll do my best to add some UI improvements which will make it easier to spot events.

Also the poll I posted this month ended up with the decision to leave Lexi on Nysa, so I'll have to make same changes to the location images in the ship and the events to reflect this.

I can't commit to a deadline for this update, but as always I'll try to do it as fast as I can. What I can say for sure it that it will be released before the end of April, ideally closer to 20th, so I can get to the 3 weeks for story update / 2 weeks for event updates release cycles.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Hi all,

Here are the links for the version with added free-roam events.

Changelog:

- added a mini-game event with Rebecca (you can start it when she's on the bridge)
- added the option to visit Nyssa while the ship is docked there (at the end of ep.2 you can ask Rebecca to come with you when she's at the lounge)
- added 2 new characters to Nyssa
- 72 new animation
- 20 new static images

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stellargate 1 ep.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.12.2021 (ep.7)

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Is this like a prequel to Spaced Out, or an alternate timeline or something? Loved Spaced Out and Water World. Hoping that this is just as good. Keep up the great work!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote