Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ship lounge aml cs talking rbc csb talking.png

Hi all,

As promised, here is the first render for the next version of SG-1. As previously announced this update will focus on repeatable events and the image above is from the one with Rebecca. She bets being a whole day without her pants if you can beat her in the battle simulator.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 1071935

Hi all,

As promised, here is the first render for the next version of SG-1. As previously announced this update will focus on repeatable events and the image above is from the one with Rebecca. She bets being a whole day without her pants if you can beat her in the battle simulator.
Hey ranger, can you please make these minigames optional?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The question before continuing to play is, can I send Amelia to fuck off?
or do I have to keep her close yes or yes?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stellargate 1 ep.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey ranger, can you please make these minigames optional?
They are optional. As stated before, everything in the free roam mode is optional and players can skip it if they like, but they will skip the scenes that come with them too. As for the mini games in the story mode, I'll add a 'skip' button when we get there. The tutorial battle in ep.1 will be mandatory though.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
They are optional. As stated before, everything in the free roam mode is optional and players can skip it if they like, but they will skip the scenes that come with them too. As for the mini games in the story mode, I'll add a 'skip' button when we get there. The tutorial battle in ep.1 will be mandatory though.
annnnnd i'm out.

No idea why devs continue to put in mini games into these things. Yes, i would love to do a match 20 in the middle of the story, thanks for letting me do that! Sure, I would love nothing more than to click these random objects that by the way don't even highlight when you hover them.

To make it worse, you aknowledge that players might not like it and make a skip function...but make the player miss out on content because of it? Nah, hard pass.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
So it's the same kind of clickfest as Water World.
Also one big sandbox-hell with nothing lewd happening?
I pass.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
annnnnd i'm out.

No idea why devs continue to put in mini games into these things. Yes, i would love to do a match 20 in the middle of the story, thanks for letting me do that! Sure, I would love nothing more than to click these random objects that by the way don't even highlight when you hover them.

To make it worse, you aknowledge that players might not like it and make a skip function...but make the player miss out on content because of it? Nah, hard pass.
There are some repeatable scenes in free roam and all you have to do is click and enter those rooms where event is taking place. There's no minigame to get those contents.

there's a possibility in future to win minigames to progress the story and that's why developer said that he will add the option to skip if you don't want to play the minigame and progress the story.

I guess you should make the first minigame tutorial skippable too. I mean those people who want to play will play anyways and if they don't they can simply skip it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hahaha - sorry for that mistake, I've got other stuff on my mind right now. But hey - at least I know what year it is and I bet 2020 will be a blast!
Hey ranger, another request. can you please add time skip icon on ship overview screen? That way we can easily see where new event is available just by skipping time for overview screen.

Will you be adding character's icons to show who is in which room like you did in waterworld?

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Another game by NSFW-space. I loved the previous works by this dev. Will definitely try it out in future. Good Luck!!!!

PS I Know It Was Released About A Month Ago But I Just Found It.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey ranger, another request. can you please add time skip icon on ship overview screen? That way we can easily see where new event is available just by skipping time for overview screen.

Will you be adding character's icons to show who is in which room like you did in waterworld?
Yeah - there is much to be desired from the UI. Character icons, back button, time skip, event icons, etc. The thing is, it's a bit different from what I did in WW, so it's not a simple matter of just copy/pasting the code from there, so it will take some time until I get it to where I want it to be.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote