2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Really another contrived reason MC can't have sex with the Mom again, and the same bad guys doing bad guy things again, and the sister is lost again.
Let me be more constructive. This is a sequel let it be a sequel, don't pace out relationships that were already established, don't reuse plot elements. The last 2 games already had too many dark/tragic elements, the story could barely prop up the dark stuff before (and for some people it already couldn't) adding any more is going to fall flat when its so early in the game. This is the time to let the MC have some happy harem fun time with all the people he cares about for awhile.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
apologize? nope. She just gave the reason that she had to offer herself to save MC. Even if you ignore that she had to offer herself, what i didn't like is she seduced MC's lookalike on her own wish and had fun with him when MC was in coma for a year. She not only failed as an LI but also as a mother.
Exactly this, i don't even understand why Ranger just keeps bringing her back as a character, just to make her do shit like this over and over
It just baffles me how he managed to consistently ruin, game after game, one of the few charchters in this saga that i liked

Reactions: eddie987

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dude just stop... First game was pretty good but you done pretty bad job with second one... And now new squel? Please make different game... You can do great game like first one i do believe you but please... Stop this...

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
is there incest in water world ?
and is MS or BS ?
if this is a sequel why there is no incest here ?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Dude just stop... First game was pretty good but you done pretty bad job with second one... And now new squel? Please make different game... You can do great game like first one i do believe you but please... Stop this...
There was a poll on Patreon, which ended 74/26 in favor of making the sequel over a new game. You should've voted there if you wanted to have your opinion heard. After all the game is funded by people who liked my work and chose to support it on Patreon, not by people who didn't like it and chose to waste their time by posting "stop this" on F95 instead of downloading any of the other ~20 games that are added here every single day.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Really another contrived reason MC can't have sex with the Mom again, and the same bad guys doing bad guy things again, and the sister is lost again.
Let me be more constructive. This is a sequel let it be a sequel, don't pace out relationships that were already established, don't reuse plot elements. The last 2 games already had too many dark/tragic elements, the story could barely prop up the dark stuff before (and for some people it already couldn't) adding any more is going to fall flat when its so early in the game. This is the time to let the MC have some happy harem fun time with all the people he cares about for awhile.
So you're talking about continuing the other ending of WW... If you're interested, ping me on DM, I'll send you the links for all the WW models in the Daz Store / Renderosity so you can buy them and make that game yourself. I'm not interested in that.

• Sad
Reactions: lonelyk

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
apologize? nope. She just gave the reason that she had to offer herself to save MC. Even if you ignore that she had to offer herself, what i didn't like is she seduced MC's lookalike on her own wish and had fun with him when MC was in coma for a year. She not only failed as an LI but also as a mother.

Anyways every girl in all the three games has been sluts except amelia(so i thought) but hey welcome to the game where every character you come across is a slut.
Fuck this game then. Thankgod I never played other two prequels although they are in my list of mom/son games. Now, I can delete those names from my without any regret. Thankyou.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
So you're talking about continuing the other ending of WW... If you're interested, ping me on DM, I'll send you the links for all the WW models in the Daz Store / Renderosity so you can buy them and make that game yourself. I'm not interested in that.
What I meant was the last third or both SO and WW were kinda downers, I was hoping this would start on a lighter note with the Mom, Sister, Rebecca, and MC all together finally, then the inevitable mystery/drama would unfold. But it starts in the thick of things with the bad guys doing bad guy things, and the relationship with the mom effectively back to square one (for the third time). I know its just my opinion and not my story to tell etc etc, but I can't help being a disappointed.

Reactions: lonelyk

Nishaven

Jul 16, 2017
I liked the loop ending from WW. And after reading some comments here I don't think I wanna play the same plot all over again(seduce some lesbians, seduce mom again, find lana again, fight megan again etc.). So I will pass this. Still good luck to developer.

Reactions: Aelth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude just stop... First game was pretty good but you done pretty bad job with second one.
do you mean spaced out or water world?

is there incest in water world ?
and is MS or BS ?
if this is a sequel why there is no incest here ?
yes on ww but you are on wrong thread on that.

this has no sex yet at all.

anyways decent start but plot was meh but maybe it gets better in future updates.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 2 sc ath 8.png

Hi all,

I'm sorry for missing the last week's update on the progress of ep. 2, but there wasn't much to share last Friday, so here is what happened with the development of the game for the past 10-ish days.

I've started with the scene with Athena and here is one of the images. I'm currently rendering the animations for it and I'll share one after they're done. There is not much progress on the other scene (with Rebecca and Hippolyta) and I'm at a bit of a crossroad how to proceed with it. Since I'd like to release ep.2 by the end of the month, that scene might be left for the next update because it's kind-of connected to a part of the story, which I'd like to post a poll about what you'd like to see in the game.

This all changes the scope of the release with the end of the episode being left for the next update, which was planned to be mostly repeatable events and game engine improvements (like being able to visit different locations with your ship). This would require some changes to the story already written for ep.2, but I feel it would be better this way.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
The render quality of the face is amazing. The standard you took for body figure is so high, sometimes I thought "Is it real?".

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The render quality of the face is amazing. The standard you took for body figure is so high, sometimes I thought "Is it real?".
I'm not the one making the models. They are as they're being sold in the Daz store / Renderosity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
post to keep thread on list.

sg 1 means that there'll be sg 2 too?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 2 sc ath 24.gif

Hi all,

I've just posted the links for the second episode of SG-1 to my 20€+ tier patreons which means it will be made publicly available on March 7th. Above is the animation I promised you from the scene with Athena and later today I'll share the plan for the next version.

Enjoy!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
A big shoutout to F95 staff for transferring the first reply after the OP to me. I'll add some of the recent images / animations there after each release so it might be worth checking it out. I'll still keep you updated with posts in the thread, but if you want a quick glance on what's new in the latest version you can check there as well.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

It's Feb March 7th, which means it's time for the public release of SG-1 ep. 2. I've posted them on Patreon, but since their terms are that adult content has to be behind a paywall for age verification, I have to post it only for paying patreons there. And to make it really a "public" release, I'm posting the links here as well.

Changelog:

- two new scenes

- three new characters (Dionysus, Athena and Hippolyta)

- one new location on the ship

- two new 'global' locations (Piraeus and Nyssa)

- 42 new animations

- 28 new images

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote