Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stellargate 1 ep.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How stand-alone is this sequel? Do I have to play Spaced Out and Water World to have fun?
(Despite incest settings being exactly my thing) I've only played maybe 50% of SO. I stopped, because the story became more ridiculous and unbelievable by the minute. That's also why I skipped WW.
I'm willing to give the dev a 2nd chance if their storytelling has improved.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
so amelia offered herself? i think Rebecca would have been the logical choice since she doesn't give a fuck with whom she's sleeping.

Also, amelia offering herself for saving MC is one thing but having 'fun' with MC's lookalike while MC is asleep for 1 year? I thought Amelia had feelings for MC but boy was i wrong.
So you're basically telling me Dev is just managing to consistently ruin the only char thet's keeping me playing these games huh?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Spoil away, you may convince me to try again. But I was very pissed at both her character and the dev for taking the sweetest character and well you know. So yeah go ahead but I tell you, short of her violent ends would convince me.

I'm not trying to bring down the mood, that's just how mad I got at that character and still haven't let it go.
Don't waste your time:

WaterWorld is

- pointlessly grinding,
- it's got totally meaningless "non-endings",
- everything happening on the surface of the sea is just a gigantic filler because the only things that count do happen when you get under the sea in the last 10% of the game
- endless boring uninteresting lesbian sex

After all, the whole WaterWorld is a totally useless gap filler. Just play this one if it's got an intro.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I played Waterworld and had to put it down after the "wife" character showed up. Is this the same MC as that and Spaced Out and is he still behaving like an ass?
I recommend you don't keep playing it, or play until you go to the underwater base. Similar to the first game, it's better before you change locations.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is why I'm not going through this again.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How stand-alone is this sequel? Do I have to play Spaced Out and Water World to have fun?
(Despite incest settings being exactly my thing) I've only played maybe 50% of SO. I stopped, because the story became more ridiculous and unbelievable by the minute. That's also why I skipped WW.
You don't "have" to play them if you don't want to. Maybe it would seem confusing at the beginning, but I plan to add some kind of "the story so far" intro for new players. What I can say for sure is that it definitely won't happen for the next release since the plan for it is pretty ambitious as it is and it's 50/50 if I'd be able to achieve all the goals I have set for it, let alone add more stuff.

Reactions: Grimtown

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
(Despite incest settings being exactly my thing) I've only played maybe 50% of SO. I stopped because the story became more ridiculous and unbelievable by the minute. That's also why I skipped WW.
How about a short prologue to catch people up that didn't play/finish Water World. I started WW but didn't finish, got too repetitive. might go back now that it's complete.
Good luck, I know these VN's are a lot of work.

Reactions: Grimtown

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't know whether to play this or not. I played Spaced Out and it was ok till the ending. Then I started Water World but it was way to much of a grind fest, plus I read some spoilers and didn't like where the game went. So to sum it up, SO ok game with bad ending, WW didn't like the way the story went and this will be either strike 3 or hopefully be a good game. I'm just conflicted, lol

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
dont know why I bothered downloading should have known better having played his other prior games.
this one is not making any sense, and isn't even as good as water world. which ended badly like his first

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I was talking about this new game. Look at my another reply to you.

btw Amelia offered herself to a 'woman' and girl on girl action isn't considered NTR for many :LOL:. Though she have sex with MC's lookalike while MC is not conscious. I don't know if it's NTR but all i know is that i don't give a fuck about the only character i ever cared about.
I didn't played any of prequels, but i'm a huge fan of mom/son content. But got upset seeing your comment. Will she atleast apologize to MC for having done that? I dont care if it's women NTR. Both genders are same for me to get jealous & betrayed.

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know whether to play this or not. I played Spaced Out and it was ok till the ending. Then I started Water World but it was way to much of a grind fest, plus I read some spoilers and didn't like where the game went. So to sum it up, SO ok game with bad ending, WW didn't like the way the story went and this will be either strike 3 or hopefully be a good game. I'm just conflicted, lol
didnt liked Spaced Out, understood Water World story without finishing Spaced Out ,played Water World but when i was almost at the end i lost my saves so i used a gallery unlocker to unlock all sex scenes and didnt reach the ending cuz of the grind, started Spaced Out and understood the little that i wasnt able to read in Water World, so far i cant tell you if its a grind fest or not the first chapter shows how the structure will be and you will have to select the locations to go ( like Water World with the different rooms in the Ship ) but chapter 1 didnt used that , and in chapter 1 was more like a visual novel but introducing the spaceship fights board ( its like chess or huh that game where you have to destroy the adversary submarines )

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Well I just tried it and looks like I'll pass on this one. The story of the main LI seducing your lookalike while your in a coma just ruins the LI for me. Shame thats 2 out of 3 games that the dev made that I don't like. And even the one that I did kinda like he messed up one of the girls that was a LI in the beginning but ended up betraying you. OK I'm out good luck with your game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I didn't played any of prequels, but i'm a huge fan of mom/son content. But got upset seeing your comment. Will she atleast apologize to MC for having done that? I dont care if it's women NTR. Both genders are same for me to get jealous & betrayed.
apologize? nope. She just gave the reason that she had to offer herself to save MC. Even if you ignore that she had to offer herself, what i didn't like is she seduced MC's lookalike on her own wish and had fun with him when MC was in coma for a year. She not only failed as an LI but also as a mother.

Anyways every girl in all the three games has been sluts except amelia(so i thought) but hey welcome to the game where every character you come across is a slut.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
didnt liked Spaced Out, understood Water World story without finishing Spaced Out ,played Water World but when i was almost at the end i lost my saves so i used a gallery unlocker to unlock all sex scenes and didnt reach the ending cuz of the grind, started Spaced Out and understood the little that i wasnt able to read in Water World, so far i cant tell you if its a grind fest or not the first chapter shows how the structure will be and you will have to select the locations to go ( like Water World with the different rooms in the Ship ) but chapter 1 didnt used that , and in chapter 1 was more like a visual novel but introducing the spaceship fights board ( its like chess or huh that game where you have to destroy the adversary submarines )
SG-1 gameplay will be different than SO or WW. The main story will be driven like a VN. Between episodes, there will be the so called "free roam"/sandbox mode where you can chose where to go and what to do, but it will have no effect on the story itself. If you don't want to do it, you'll be able to go straight to the next episode with a click of a button.

I've planned for having different choices in the story mode, but they will have effect mostly on the events you'll be able to see in the free roam mode. The time I can afford to spend working on the game is not enough to have multiple paths in the story and being able to release frequently. Lone developers that go this way tend to slow down releases because they have to add content for all the paths in every release leading to more bugs and at the end of the day, you have to spend 2-3 months (or even more in some cases) on a single release which is not the way I want to go. With WW I was able to achieve 2-3 weeks release schedule and once SG-1 picks up speed my goal is to get in the same schedule - ~3 weeks for a story update followed by ~2 weeks for new events in the free-roam mode.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How about a short prologue to catch people up that didn't play/finish Water World. I started WW but didn't finish, got too repetitive. might go back now that it's complete.
Good luck, I know these VN's are a lot of work.
Not for the next release for sure. I'll see what I can do for the one after that, since it will be a events-only release, so I think I'll be able to add something for the new players there.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
soooo, the game ist technical ok, renders are very good. i don't see or find any bugs. Story is the obvious regular 8/15, nothing new. idea is old but however, its a good stable game 3 stars from me

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote