Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Hi all,

Here are the links for the version with added free-roam events.

PC version

MAC version

Changelog:

- added a mini-game event with Rebecca (you can start it when she's on the bridge)
- added the option to visit Nyssa while the ship is docked there (at the end of ep.2 you can ask Rebecca to come with you when she's at the lounge)
- added 2 new characters to Nyssa
- 72 new animation
- 20 new static images
pls add an option to skip minigames and after that give options like "you won" and "you lost" to see both the outcomes. I really don't understand how to play that minigame.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be nice to know what ship player is controlling so doesn't move wrong ship. not that minigame made any sense.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ship hangar aml cs talking tha cs talking.png

Hi all,

Here is the first render that can be shared (I've done 14 animations for Lexi stripping in Nysa while writing the dialogue for ep. 3, but those are over 100MB when converted to .gif and Patreon doesn't support .webm)

Anyway, this image is from the location renders while Hephaestus' daughter Thaleia is installing the weapons on your ship.

The initial plan for ep.3 is to have two scenes plus one with Lexi stripping in the club and there will be a couple of 'free roam' breaks in the episode story.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 1125822

Hi all,

Here is the first render that can be shared (I've done 14 animations for Lexi stripping in Nysa while writing the dialogue for ep. 3, but those are over 100MB when converted to .gif and Patreon doesn't support .webm)

Anyway, this image is from the location renders while Hephaestus' daughter Thaleia is installing the weapons on your ship.

The initial plan for ep.3 is to have two scenes plus one with Lexi stripping in the club and there will be a couple of 'free roam' breaks in the episode story.
There are so many characters and it's hard to remember which character does what. can you make a character sheet like perverteer made for Tales from the unending void?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ath rbc preview.png

Hi all,

I've started doing the animations for the scene with Rebecca and Athena and I'm sharing a preview frame from on of the animations.

The initial plan was to have almost everything done by the 20th but I'm moving to a new house right now and that's taking a lot of my time and energy. I'll do my best to have it done by the end of the month and unless something goes horribly wrong, I think it's a realistic goal.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 3 sc ath rbc 25.gif

Hi all,

Here is a progress update on ep. 3 of SG-1. The initial plan was to release it by the end of the month, but unfortunately I have to push it back with a week or so. I've had an accident and hurt my right arm and couldn't finish with the posing of the animations and scenes that I had planned. I've managed to render all that I had pre-posed but there are still ~4-5 sets of animations and ~20 images that I need to pose in order to have everything done for ep.3

I know this is not even close to having the update, but here is one of the last animations that I finished before the accident and which finished rendering yesterday.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 3 sc tha 29.gif

Hi all,

I've finished with the animations for ep.3 and I'm sharing the last one with you. I'm currently doing the free-roam renders - there will be three different sets of free-roam images based on who is on the ship with you and on top of it, every render with Rebecca should have a bottomless outfit in case you play a game with her and win. After those are done, I'll start with the code for the battle event (there will be one) and it will be a sort of proof-of-concept for adding additional modules to your ship. I won't go in details because I don't want to spoil the story, but the idea is for you to be able to upgrade different modules which will give you additional abilities in the battle mini-game.

I know some of you don't enjoy the mini game that much, so in the next events-only update that will be coming after ep.3 I'll focus more on UI/UX improvements instead of adding many events (there will still be at least 2 though). I'll share more details on this after I release ep.3 which will hopefully be by the end of the week.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 3 sc tha 3.jpg

I've just posted the links for SG-1 ep.3 to my €20+ patreons. In it you get to meet Thaleia and at the end of the episode she stays with you on the ship.
Apart from the new content I added some UI/UX improvements to the game. You can now see the location of each character on the map and the battle minigame is a bit less confusing (the range of the abilities is now shown and there is indication for the ship whose turn it is).

There will be other improvements in the upcoming version like a gallery for the scenes, a list with all the characters you've met and some info about them. I'll also add at least two repeatable events (possibly more if the new UI stuff doesn't take too much time).
I'll try to release the next version in a couple of weeks (hopefully there will be no more delays) and then I'll start with the next episode.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've updated the post after the OP with some new images from ep.3 you might want to check them out ;)

Reactions: Whatever77

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
roster.jpg

Hi all,

Here is a progress update on the upcoming version of SG-1. As mentioned before it will include some UI/UX improvement as well as adding some missing functionality. I know some of you have been struggling to keep up with who's who in my previous game (Water World) and with the story unfolding in SG-1, you'll be meeting new characters almost every episode so you might need some way of tracking that.
Also a lot of you have been asking for scene re-play functionality and with Water World this was solved as part of the quest hint system, but SG-1 having a different gameplay it makes little sense to add 'episode hint' screens.
So at the end I decided to combine the two features together and you can see the end result in the image above. You'll have the list of all the characters on the left side of the screen and when you select one of them, you'll see one of the character sprites, some general description of the character (currently a "lorem ipsum" text) and below that you'll see a list of all the scenes that character appears in so you can enjoy them whenever you like as long as you're in the "free-roam" mode and not in an episode.

Apart from the new character screen, I've finished with the scene with Rebecca and I'll start with the next one. There was a poll about which of the girls currently at Nyssa you'd like to appear in a repeatable event in the next update and Lexi narrowly won over Besna with just one vote, so she will be in the second event for the next version. I'll pose the animations and while they are rendering, I'll write the bio for all the characters you've met so far (at the end of ep.3 there are 13 characters) and if there is time I might even add a third event.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Hi all,
It's May 15th and here are the links for SG-1 ep.3:

Changelog:
- 2 new scenes
- 1 scene with Lexi stripping
- 78 new animations
- ~40 new images
- added three new characters
- a few new character dialogue sprites

To start the new episode, you need to talk with Lexi while she's alone on the ship (just press the >> action icon when you see it). Also, this episode has a few free-roam scene in it. If you don't want to play the sandbox part of the game, just skip the time for a couple of days and the story will automatically resume.

Enjoy!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Another game with sandbox tag missing.

People, please, tag the games accordingly, some of us dont want to play sandbox crap.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So MC is not Her Son :( that suck -Previous version was kinda beter and Ending was totaly crap ... (n)

Sex Scenes not bad ..(y) Would be beter Continue Water World to New World :p

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote