Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 4 5.png

After I released ep.3 + events yesterday, I immediately started working on the story for ep.4 so here is what you can expect from it.

First of all I'll do my best to have it done in three weeks which means it should be released mid-June. I've already written the script and started writing the dialogue and I'm about 2/3 done with that. The next episode will have two scenes and you'll meet a few new characters, one of which is Dionysus wife whom you can see on the first render I did for the new update.

I know just a couple of scenes don't seem like much, but there will be lots of other stuff I need to do - sprites for all the new characters, location renders for the updated free-roam schedule which will include the siren and I also will have some story-related renders to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
skirt would be better for quick fuck but pants are better overall.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Quite nice idea you had there with Stellar Gate 1 so far, I have to admit.
The only thing I miss a bit from Water World is the hint system and maybe some time control option like the hour glass when I'm on the ship map so that I can pass the time there until something happens that indicates a continuation of the story like the >> symbol on the location.
If you could add something like that it would surely benefit the overall game play I think.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only thing I miss a bit from Water World is the hint system and maybe some time control option like the hour glass when I'm on the ship map so that I can pass the time there until something happens that indicates a continuation of the story like the >> symbol on the location.
If you could add something like that it would surely benefit the overall game play I think.
there is wait option. as for hints not needed atm.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
There is coding issue with having a wait button on the free roam map. I have some ideas about how to go around that, but will definitely not be in the next update, since it's a 'story' update and with the work planned for it, I won't have the time to do it.

Reactions: Dripping

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 4 sc aml rbc tha 800.png

Hi all,

Here is a quick update on the progress of ep. 4 of SG-1.The script and dialogue are done and this episode will have 2 scenes, about 35 story images and 5 quick (just a couple of days) free-roam pauses in the story. The poll ended up with choosing the first model for the siren, so this will be what Thelxiepia will look like.

Currently I'm doing the animation renders for the first scene (a frame from which I'm sharing here) and if I manage to advance with the posing, I'll use the time to start preparing the story renders and the new free-roam images, otherwise I'll do those after the scenes are done.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ship bridge aml cs talking the cs talking.png

Hi all,

Here is what I've been doing since the last time I posted a progress update.

- the animations for both scenes are done (65 to be exact)
- most of the new location renders are also done
- all the story renders are done (35 images)

What is left to be finished:

- some location renders
- the code for adding another location
- character sprite renders
- bio for the new characters
- a new ship ability for the combat minigame

I expect to be able to have all of this done over the weekend and start testing the new episode. If there isn't something huge that needs fixing, I'll be able to release early next week.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ship lounge tha cs talking mrv sk guarding the cs talking.png

Hi all,

I've just posted the to my €20+ patreons which means it will be available for all on June 27th. In this episode you'll meet three new female characters as well as one of the major Greek gods.

The initial plan was to have one new ship ability for the minigame, but as I said earlier it was pushed for the next story release (episode). As you know the release schedule for SG-1 is (roughly) three weeks for an episode followed by (roughly) two weeks for events-only update. This means the next update will be an events-only one which I plan to use to add some more core functionality to the game. The last one added the scene re-play and cheats and I plan to use this one to add traveling between systems, so you can freely visit the brothel on Nyssa or the trading port of Piraeus (the homeworld of Athena). This will take some of the time which I've planned for the release, but I think I'll be able to squeeze at least a couple of new events in the two weeks window I have.

I'll share more details on the progress of the next update once I start with the coding and in the meantime, have fun playing the fourth episode of the game!

EDIT: I've updated the second post in the thread with some images from the new episode, you might want to check them out ;)

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim event pir alley agl 300.png

Hi all,

It's been two weeks since I released ep. 4 of SG-1 and since the next update is events-only, it should've been out by now. The thing is, it's taking a bit longer since it introduces a major functionality like free travel between the gates. I have to make sure it doesn't mess up with the rest of the events and the story that has already been implemented, and also that there is a proper hint system to remind you to go to the correct gate in order to progress the story.

As far as the events go, I'm done with the one you voted for in the poll (with Dionysus' wife) and I'm currently doing the renders for the second one with Aglea - Athena's handmaid, a frame of which I'm sharing with you.

Enjoy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this becomes bit more like other space game with freedom to go anywhere with stargate.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
so this becomes bit more like other space game with freedom to go anywhere with stargate.
Having the freedom to change the "global" location is neccessary if you want to have free roam events with the girls that are not on the ship. Up until now all the free roam events were either with girls on the ship or with girls that are on Nyssa and every episode ended with the ship being docked with that station.

Episode 4 however ended with the ship docked at Lemnos, so if you want to play some of the old events, you can't. There is no way to travel, so you can't take Amelia or Rebecca to the strip club with you and you're left with just the events on the ship itself.

P.S. Is there another game here which has gates that lead you to other planets, societies, etc.? I might take a look to check location assets, etc. because it's hard to find mathcing assets in Daz and at some point I need to start collecting assets themed for ancient Rome or Egypt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
P.S. Is there another game here which has gates that lead you to other planets, societies, etc.? I might take a look to check location assets, etc. because it's hard to find mathcing assets in Daz and at some point I need to start collecting assets themed for ancient Rome or Egypt.
can't post name due it'd be against rules (which is most broken rule at f95) but i give you hint: jupiter's 2nd largest moon.

that game is set to distant future and only few planetary visits so most hopping is to spacestations.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
event nys vip ari 10.png

Hi all,

I've just posted the links for SG-1 ep.4+events to my €20+ patreons, which means it will be made available to all on July 16th.

That version adds a couple of new repeatable events but more importantly, it allows you to travel between the gates and now there are indicators on the ship's map for available events, which makes it easier for you to find them.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
gorgo poll.png

Hi all,

With the extra events for episode 4 being released, it's time to focus on the next part of the story in SG-1. As the name of the post suggests, it will take you to Sparta where you'll meet Gorgo - the wife of king Leonidas. Without spoiling too much of the story, Athena will send you on a mission to Sparta to capture the queen. All the spartan men have gone on a war and she sees this as an opportunity to strike at the rival city of Sparta.

The script for the next episode is done and I've started writing the dialogue. It will take at least a couple of days to have it done and in the mean time, I'd like to ask you for some help choosing the model for Queen Gorgo. I'm posting the three options in the image above and I'll create a new post with the poll.

P.S.

Reactions: tom882
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote