Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
fyi there is sandbox tag and if you had checked dev's prev. games you would have noticed that those are sandboxes too.
The sandbox tag was added after my post, and probably thanks to me reporting the thread for missing tag

Previous games being sandbox doesnt mean this is sandbox.

Before trying to be clever, think

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
My only comment is that there's no sense of actually travelling across the stars.
The ship is just floating there. We don't see these Stellar Gates the game is named after.
We don't even know where we're going and how long until we get there.

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
A few questions.

1. Is there an in-game reason why Rebecca, Lexi and MC are not humping like rabbits from the start of the game? Or is it that the devs just didn't get to adding that in yet?

2. The first two games, are or will they be for sale somewhere?

As usual, great models and environments. Story flow seems a bit disjointed for now, but that can be mended in time with more content and iteration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleeping In Pieces

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Previous games being sandbox doesnt mean this is sandbox.
IF you had checked previous games threads then you'd have noticed that all (except 1 which is sandbox too) happen with same characters and are sandboxes so why would you expect dev to change from sandbox to vn after prequels have been sandboxes?

1. Is there an in-game reason why Rebecca, Lexi and MC are not humping like rabbits from the start of the game? Or is it that the devs just didn't get to adding that in yet?
in mommy's case goddess has denied for her to have sex (and also patreon says no on it).

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
IF you had checked previous games threads then you'd have noticed that all (except 1 which is sandbox too) happen with same characters and are sandboxes so why would you expect dev to change from sandbox to vn after prequels have been sandboxes?
I didnt expect anything, i asked to confirm what i suspected, since at the time there wasnt a sandebox tag. Is it that big of a fucking crime?

I put up the first game and finished, ignored the second one because i am tired of sandbox games, and will ignore this one too since its also sandbox, but since the tag was missing at the time, i asked

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone confirm / deny if this game has NTR type content?
The tags don't indicate anything close to NTR/Sharing, but comments say that a LI sleeps with someone to "Save" the MC? And seduces some type of MC Clone?

Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone confirm / deny if this game has NTR type content?
The tags don't indicate anything close to NTR/Sharing, but comments say that a LI sleeps with someone to "Save" the MC? And seduces some type of MC Clone?

Thanks
might not be ntr.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
might not be ntr.
I am not going to start (yet another pointless) debate on what may or may not be under the umbrella of a particular tag. As such,
allow me to rephrase my original question, as the description of "Ntr type content" and "Anything Close to NTR/Sharing" is perhaps too vague.

How many penises are in this game?

And more specifically;
Does the penis of a male character who is NOT the male MC (Main Character), enter any female character?

Please note that any type of clone or doppelganger of some other form of copy is not the male MC.

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: cib64 and WaltS

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
As for the mini games in the story mode, I'll add a 'skip' button when we get there.
you said that you would add an skip button during minigames but your latest update didn't have it.

I don't want to be rude but please understand that many of us play these adult games for some good story and sex. we really don't want to stress our mind to play this minigame. those who want to play may play it but please add an option to skip for those who are here only for the story.

sc69

May 24, 2018
Just finished waterworld and am very sad pixie is dead :( will we ever see her again or are we stuck with lexi :( kinda prefered the other ending where it was pixie instead...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
event lex preview.gif

Hi all,

Here is what I've been doing on SG-1 in the last few days.

As you know the next version will add a gallery to the game with all the sex scenes. I had to do some character renders for the NPCs that were missing because you haven't talked with them yet (e.g. Besna, Hera, Livia) and also since most of the scenes are fully animated, I had to re-do the original code, so now the gallery screen supports animations as preview images for the scenes. The reason for this is because once I release a version, I delete all the raw renders since there are more than a thousand images for each update (all the frame animations plus the static renders), so I couldn't make the thumbnails for the scenes already in the game. The good news is that with this change, I won't have to spend time to create thumbnails for all the scenes I add in the game - the thumbnails is just a scaled down animation from the scene.

Also I added a 'cheat' flag in the game preferences, which if turned on will make the game ask you what outcome of the mini-games you want to have.

And last but not least, I've started rendering the animations for the scene with Lexi in the VIP room at Dionysus' club and I'm sharing one of them with you. Enjoy!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just finished waterworld and am very sad pixie is dead :( will we ever see her again or are we stuck with lexi :( kinda prefered the other ending where it was pixie instead...
There was a poll about which of the girls to bring in SG-1 and Lexi won. I leave the non-story decisions to my patreons, and this was one of those. Lexi, Iris or Pixie, it's all the same as far as the story is concerned.

TBH, she wasn't my first choice (or the second one), but...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good: mc is not blueballed anymore
bad: unless he figures way to get rid off that rustbucket he will be blueballed again
more bad: short update

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim event nys vip aml lex 19.gif

Hi all,

I'm excited to say that I managed to hit my deadline and release an 'events-only' update in just two weeks! Hopefully this will put me back on track for my targeted release schedule of three weeks for a 'story' update followed by two weeks for an 'events only' update. And apart from the events themselves this update has a new in-game screen where you can read a bit about the characters in the game and re-play the scenes you've unlocked with them.

Oh, and by the way - in case you're wondering that is Amelia in the animation from the new event with Lexi!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm posting a poll on for the siren model and here are the options:

siren a.jpg

The poll is unlocked for my 10€+ patreons and the result will be announced in three days.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote