Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Personally, I think all three of them look ugly. Maybe, that character is supposed to be ugly but whatever.
I think it's one of the main problems with your games - unattractive female characters (except the mother). I suppose you just pick standard models and don't modify them at all and it shows. It was a problem in Water World and it looks like you decided to follow a similar path in this game - instead of concentrating on a few well-developed girls, you decided to throw in as many as possible different girls but almost all of them are ugly, lack character, and unattractive in general.
I mean, look at other games and some brunettes in them and compare them with yours from the post above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 5 13.png

Remember the ephors? In the movie "300" they were depicted as wicked old men that perved on young Spartan virgins. In reality the ephors were the guardians of the Spartan constitution. They were elected every year and served as a council overseeing the kings.

In SG-1 they are women who are fed up with the rule of queen Gorgo and can't wait to see her gone.

• Love
Reactions: tom882 and nedrane

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bashed Water World being bit grindy but after TheMoonPeach's 1st game (very similar game but on other side of scale) I take most of it back since TMP's game takes grinding to "few" levels higher and is still buggy even after completion.

so nsfw space keep doing what are you doing and don't lower yourself to same lvl as dev mentioned earlier.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 5 sc gor 600.png

Hi all,

I've finished with the animations for the first scene in the fifth episode of SG-1. It will have 6 sets of animations with 6 animation each, which means 36 animations for this scene alone. If I keep the other two scenes like this, the next episode will have over a hundred animations.

I've started posing the static images but since they take a lot of time to pose and not so much to render, I decided to start with another scene just to keep my rendering machine busy while I do the static images. The scene I started doing is with the Spartan queen Gorgo. The poll ended with a tie between models B and C, so I decided to use model C for her.

I'm posting one of the frames from the first set of animations with her. Hope you like it!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 5 sc cat 9.gif

Hi all,

Just a quick update on ep. 5 progress. First of all, I'm back from my vacation and even though I was still making stuff for the game there, it will be easier now that I'm home. The second scene in ep. 5 is ready and like the first one has 36 animations in total, so it's certain that the next update will have more than a hundred! I've started with the last scene, but as you can see from the image above, I'll have to re-do some of the animations. In this particular case the scalp part of the hair is not interacting properly with the expression and is visible through the forehead of the model. Also the expression and the head are too static, so I'll need to fix that too and re-render. Unfortunately those errors are hard to find before the animation is ready so occasionally I have to re-render some of them.

As far as the content left to be done for the next update - it's the remaining 4 sets of animations as well as 30-ish static renders and a few character sprites. If I have to give an estimation on how long it will take... my guess will be probably 7-10 days. The coding is mostly done for the new ability you'll have in the mini game (building and launching drones), so I don't expect any huge bugs there that will take days to fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this fap city or does it actually have a plot?
has plot and not that many sexscenes (compared to water world), if you are newcomer then need to play previous games aka spaced out (monotonous) and water world (bit monotonous and grindy but worth it) to get full full story.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ship lounge rbc cs2b resting.png

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting earlier, but it has been a pretty busy week at work and all the free time I got, I spent on making content for the upcoming update. I know I'm behind schedule but unfortunately I have to prioritize my job before my hobbie at least until I can pay the bills with the game.

Anyway, here is where I am in terms of the release of ep.5. As mentioned before the animations are already done (all 102 of them!) and I've done most of the static images required for the story. I've started posing and rendering the free-roam location images required for ep.5 since there is a change in the clothes for Amelia, Rebecca and Thaleia. There are 9 more of those that need to be done.

Also as you can see from the image above I need to include the images for Rebecca loosing the battle mini-game and having to spend the next day not wearing panties.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also as you can see from the image above I need to include the images for Rebecca loosing the battle mini-game and having to spend the next day not wearing panties.
well............ ummm................. she has panties on but no PANTS so ...........

• Angry
Reactions: Ranger

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes! Finally we can have a taste of her sweet love juices running down the mountain springs,
past the wattery waves and straight down the gorge of sweet hot tasty ginger candy.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 5 14.png

Hi all,

I've posted the links for the fifth episode of SG-1 to my €20+ patreons which means it will be made available for the rest on Aug 29th.

This episode adds a couple of new characters - Sparta's queen Gorgo and Cataleya - the leader of Sparta's euphors as well as some pretty big changes - new outfits for Amelia, Rebecca and Thaleia, a new ability for the ship to be used in mini games, etc.

I'll see which events need to be reworked because of the new outfits and I'll share the plans for the next version in a day or two.

Reactions: tom882 and Nulldev

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
what happened to 4th?
It was released on June 20th.

View attachment 1257117

Hi all,

I've just posted the to my €20+ patreons which means it will be available for all on June 27th. In this episode you'll meet three new female characters as well as one of the major Greek gods.

The initial plan was to have one new ship ability for the minigame, but as I said earlier it was pushed for the next story release (episode). As you know the release schedule for SG-1 is (roughly) three weeks for an episode followed by (roughly) two weeks for events-only update. This means the next update will be an events-only one which I plan to use to add some more core functionality to the game. The last one added the scene re-play and cheats and I plan to use this one to add traveling between systems, so you can freely visit the brothel on Nyssa or the trading port of Piraeus (the homeworld of Athena). This will take some of the time which I've planned for the release, but I think I'll be able to squeeze at least a couple of new events in the two weeks window I have.

I'll share more details on the progress of the next update once I start with the coding and in the meantime, have fun playing the fourth episode of the game!

EDIT: I've updated the second post in the thread with some images from the new episode, you might want to check them out ;)
There were also 3.5 and 4.5 updates which contain just repeatable events and no story progression

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote