Ren'Py Abandoned Stellargate 1 [Season 1 Complete] [NSFW Space]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 22, 2020
ok - but please advise is this story got NTR in it, and are there going to be choices that actually mean something to the story, is the MC the most important person in it etc...
Main love interest is having relationship with other female and once she fucked a guy( when MC was In Coma for a year ) to who then got killed by so called goddess of this game cause this Love Interest offer her body to the goddess. If it isn't NTR then I don't know what is. BS story telling with a fucking ton of Quest and there is no fucking ending to this shit called game. Good luck only gonna get sequels.

Jun 22, 2020
ok - but please advise is this story got NTR in it, and are there going to be choices that actually mean something to the story, is the MC the most important person in it etc...
And your so called choice there is no fucking choice that you can make that effects the story.

Reactions: TMBABY

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ranger

dunno if this has been reported before but on sexscene (scrshot attached) chars skins are bad quality like there were something liquid on them.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ranger

dunno if this has been reported before but on sexscene (scrshot attached) chars skins are bad quality like there were something liquid on them.
I think it has something to do with the rooms' lighting. I generally add similar lighting set to all scenes but some of the rooms have their own 'built-in' lights which makes the models look washed up and also kind-of messes up the render. I don't want to go in too much details, but in DAZ you have a few ways to control render timing - limit by achieved render quality, by number of render iterrations and limit by time spent on rendering. In some of the rooms the renders take much more time (and render passes) to get to good quality.

A couple of years ago you may have noticed a 'grainy' look on some of the images in the games. This was caused by the render hitting the 'iterations' limit before reaching the desired quality. With the RTX cards nVidia introduced DLSS which is like an AI assisted 'de-noise' that got rid of that 'grainy' look with some trade off for quality. It works amazingly on 'architectural' surfaces but not so good on skin (I guess it was trained with more architectural images than pictures of humans). Still, it's the only way you can have manageable render times for animations. What I do is set the render limit to like 200 iterrations and go with that. This produces an animation that is 2 seconds long for 3.5-4 hours on my machine, so when you add posing time, downtime between renders, etc. it makes a scene which has 6 animations with 5-6 POV angles each to be produced in roughly a week.

For some rooms/lighting 200 passes gets the quality to about 30% which is more than enough for the AI to kick in and produce a decent image (keep in mind that those images will later be encoded in an animation, so quality will be lost anyway). Unfortunately for other rooms and lighting sets 200 passes is enough for just 3-4% quality and the AI performs worse. To achieve the same quality that is there for other animations, I'll have to dedicate much more than a week of time for a single scene and I can't afford to do that if I want to have a release every month.

What I'm trying to say is that it's not like I intentionally go and fuck up the quality for some of the animations. It's a technical limitation on the render / environment lighing. I try to take a mental note which rooms to avoid to have a scene in when I write the script, but sometimes it either has to be there, or I forget that it was a shitty place to do a scene. With the proces that I'm following the script and dialogue is done before the renders, so it's a bit too late to change it once the first animation has been posed and rendered and I realize I shouldn't have done it there because this means re-writing the script, changing the dialogue, changing the story-related renders, etc.

I'm attaching a frame from one of today's animations. It has the same rendering settings as the one that you attached (although yours has been compressed further by the video encoding), but the difference in the quality due to the location being different is quite visible as you can see:

anim ep 8 sc 2 1601.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ranger yea other scenes looked fine except sex at cryoroom and it was very visible when they had backs turned on camera.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update(s) and good graphics (besides sexscene in cryoroom) but suffers from sandbox aka there isn't anything to do (besides chatting with every1 and playing game with rebecca and after done those few times those become boring) for days until it's time to continue plot and then waiting again.

scrshots:

1. idiot
2. even bigger idiot
3. biggest idiot
4. real dumbass
5. where to begin?
6. well what she's doing is good start
7. busty is better word
8. biggest dumbass

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
just started playing and am at the point where I just delivered the siren and i have some questions. So why is the events of Spaced out completely ignored? shouldn't Lexi and MC be all over each other? also if Lexi and Rebecca are together now why does Rebecca take no issue with Lexi jumping ship and becoming a stripper at a brothel? also is there no incest patch? Is this really in the same series as the first game cuz so far the only thing linking the first game and this one is the character's and there names, there relationships are different and even there personalities are different

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
just started playing and am at the point where I just delivered the siren and i have some questions. So why is the events of Spaced out completely ignored? shouldn't Lexi and MC be all over each other? also if Lexi and Rebecca are together now why does Rebecca take no issue with Lexi jumping ship and becoming a stripper at a brothel? also is there no incest patch? Is this really in the same series as the first game cuz so far the only thing linking the first game and this one is the character's and there names, there relationships are different and even there personalities are different
Lexi wasn't in Spaced Out. Also with Patreon, original (Spaced Out) relations are a no-no.

TMBABY

Dec 9, 2020
Main love interest is having relationship with other female and once she fucked a guy( when MC was In Coma for a year ) to who then got killed by so called goddess of this game cause this Love Interest offer her body to the goddess. If it isn't NTR then I don't know what is. BS story telling with a fucking ton of Quest and there is no fucking ending to this shit called game. Good luck only gonna get sequels.
Wait there is blatant NTR? Was going to play the entire series, but if there is NTR then I shall pass till more gets released and there are more reviews saying what happens... Also, hate when tags are missing from games, makes it a crapshoot on what to play. Please update tags.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wait there is blatant NTR? Was going to play the entire series, but if there is NTR then I shall pass till more gets released and there are more reviews saying what happens... Also, hate when tags are missing from games, makes it a crapshoot on what to play. Please update tags.
The MC wasn't in a coma for a year. This is all you need to know about that guy's knowledge of anything related to the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no ntr as of version 7 unless counts ff action as ntr.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim ep 8 sc 2 3201.png

Hi all,

There was a poll on what the threesome scene with Mia and Thaleia to be line and the option with one of the girls to use a toy won, so I've started doing the animations for that part of the scene.

I'm on track with releasing the new version mid-December which should give me enough time to focus on the next update scheduled for January.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've posted a poll on Patreon, which is unlocked so everyone can vote. I want to see what people that play my games enjoy most about them, so please vote.

Here is the link

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
ep 9 cpt back.png

Hi all,

With episode 8 having been released, it's time for me to share the plans for episode 9.

Let me start by saying that the initial plan for SG-1 was for it to take roughly a couple of years of development split between three seasons. With each episode taking about a month of development, that meant each season would've been 8 episodes long. The initial plan was to end the first season with you and the rest of the crew leaving for Uruk, but I decided to go for an extra episode, so (spoiler alert!) episode 8 ended just short of you dialing the gate to Olympus and jumping to Uruk from there.

In the first half of episode 9 you'll do that and in the second half you'll get to experience a bit of what the second season will be about. I'll share more when I release episode 9, but the plan is for it to be a bit more non-linear compared to season 1. Lots of new girls and plenty of new locations for you to explore.

I'm done with the script for episode 9 and I have already started writing the dialogue, so what I can say for sure is that it will have three scenes - with Amelia (kind of), another one with Athena and one with a couple of the girls you'll meet at Uruk.

I'm also sharing the first render done for the new episode, on which you can see a familiar face in the background. Can you guess who she is?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you beat marvin? ive tried but his ships are too strong and i dont understand the drone builder i thought it would give extra ships but it doesnt for me thanks

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
how do you beat marvin? ive tried but his ships are too strong and i dont understand the drone builder i thought it would give extra ships but it doesnt for me thanks
The drone builder takes one turn to build a drone and on the next turn you can launch it. You can also lure the enemy ships closer to the mothership and use its cannons.

There is also a cheat option in the game preferences. When turned on, it asks you if you want to win/lose/play whenever you start a minigame, so you can see both the win and lose scenes. There were issues with the cheat not working reported on specific versions of the game, but I honestly don't remember if the version that's shared here has those issues or not.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote