Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
May 19, 2019
I'm glad you liked it. I've already planned some things online for the future. Camshow is a good idea, I'll keep that in mind.

================================

I made some improvements to the game's navigation, now if there is only one option in the hotspot, this option's icon appears on the cursor and you only need to click it once. The menu only appears if there is more than one option.

man im just dying to play the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaliXe

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
5 monts - zero update xD
It wasn't my plan to take that long, one of the reasons was that I decided to redesign all the characters, this was necessary but it took almost a month to get done and another month to fix the bugs.

But the main problem I'm still having to face is lack of time. I have been unemployed for over a year, and it has been hard to find ways to pay the bills, especially in the last few months.

Still, creating the scenes took the allotted time, and creating new characters became easier after the redesign, so I hope development time will be shorter in upcoming updates.

At the moment, I'm dealing with bugs in the save system. I'm also redoing some animations among other details. I ask for a little more patience, as soon as possible I will make the build available for testing.

May 19, 2019
It wasn't my plan to take that long, one of the reasons was that I decided to redesign all the characters, this was necessary but it took almost a month to get done and another month to fix the bugs.

But the main problem I'm still having to face is lack of time. I have been unemployed for over a year, and it has been hard to find ways to pay the bills, especially in the last few months.

Still, creating the scenes took the allotted time, and creating new characters became easier after the redesign, so I hope development time will be shorter in upcoming updates.

At the moment, I'm dealing with bugs in the save system. I'm also redoing some animations among other details. I ask for a little more patience, as soon as possible I will make the build available for testing.
I personally don't mind waiting a little bit longer.. I mean I have waited this long and only got to see the progress pic you put in your discord from time to time... And from what I see and hear it seems well worth the time.. I won't be able to play the test unless it's public but all the same I don't mind waiting

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone, the new update is now available to supporters on and . The public update will be available soon. Thank you all and happy new year.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
Hi everyone, the new trial update is now available to supporters on and . The public update will be available soon. Thank you all and happy new year.
And a happy new year to you too.. not to seem like a nudge but any ETA (guess wise) on when the update will be public??

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
And a happy new year to you too.. not to seem like a nudge but any ETA (guess wise) on when the update will be public??
I'm going to leave a public post on patreon and subscribestar explaining better, but I'll add a post-credits scene and the credits themselves, and fix all the possible bugs my supporters find. I believe that by the end of next week, in case there is nothing very difficult to resolve.

But if you're in a hurry and have a spare dollar...;) This would still help ensure that I keep working on this project.

May 19, 2019
I'm going to leave a public post on patreon and subscribestar explaining better, but I'll add a post-credits scene and the credits themselves, and fix all the possible bugs my supporters find. I believe that by the end of next week, in case there is nothing very difficult to resolve.

But if you're in a hurry and have a spare dollar...;) This would still help ensure that I keep working on this project.
sadly little low on cash since i got "cut" from my job due to funding.. but i do have hope for something new is the possible week if they call me back

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
sadly little low on cash since i got "cut" from my job due to funding.. but i do have hope for something new is the possible week if they call me back
No problem, in a week or so it will be available. I was cut from my job too, I hope you're luckier than me in finding a new steady job. But I'm sure this year everything will be better.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
I made a public post explaining this update and the following one and put several screenshots of the game as it is now, in case you want to take a look, follow the links:

May 19, 2019
I made a public post explaining this update and the following one and put several screenshots of the game as it is now, in case you want to take a look, follow the links:

It all sound really good.. I personally just can't wait to see more Nicole.. she is such a hottie and I'm dying to see more with her

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes