Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
May 10, 2021
I found some problems at the last minute and needed another day for testing, but the Windows version is now available on

I will upload the Linux and Mac versions later. First I need to get some sleep. :sleep:
now i have what i wanted. thanks for the quick reply. gn8 :whistle:

Reactions: MaliXe
May 19, 2019
I found some problems at the last minute and needed another day for testing, but the Windows version is now available on

I will upload the Linux and Mac versions later. First I need to get some sleep. :sleep:
yeah i had a feeling some more problem may of came up... sadly i still have to wait for the free

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
yeah i had a feeling some more problem may of came up... sadly i still have to wait for the free
No need to wait, it's free at Itch.io. :LOL: Just click where the arrow points:

Sorry, I think I expressed myself badly. I'll upload it to other sites when I have a little more time. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal
May 19, 2019
No need to wait, it's free at Itch.io. :LOL: Just click where the arrow points:

Sorry, I think I expressed myself badly. I'll upload it to other sites when I have a little more time. ;)
no the site itself is fine.. i just didnt want to be rude to your amazing and hard work

dame26

Jul 11, 2017
Where does the story end in this ver? Im stuck at the part where I'm supposed to call penny but the option to use the phone isnt there

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Now links to Windows, Mac and Linux on my , , and .

========================================

no the site itself is fine.. i just didnt want to be rude to your amazing and hard work
I think I'm who didn't understand very well. :unsure: But nobody is being rude. I really appreciate the affection you have for my work. :)

Where does the story end in this ver? Im stuck at the part where I'm supposed to call penny but the option to use the phone isnt there
This is strange, right after the conversation with Chloe (blue hair) the phone option should appear when you click on Brendon, on the phone and the option to talk about Anime with Penny. If it doesn't, it's an error, is that the situation?

Reactions: catsdino
May 10, 2021
Now links to Windows, Mac and Linux on my , , and .

I think I'm who didn't understand very well. :unsure: But nobody is being rude. I really appreciate the affection you have for my work. :)

This is strange, right after the conversation with Chloe (blue hair) the phone option should appear when you click on Brendon, on the phone and the option to talk about Anime with Penny. If it doesn't, it's an error, is that the situation?
worked fine for me so far, but how i know that i've reached the end of the update?

ok now i know :KEK: great update!

Last edited:

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
worked fine for me so far, but how i know that i've reached the end of the update?

ok now i know :KEK: great update!
Thanks! I was about to say that the end credits screen comes up literally saying "You've reached the end..." :LOL:

But I have to say that you can only see all the content if you play more than once and change the choices. Brendon can start a relationship with two different girls, there are six collectible fruits and there is the ending of the anime quest which is optional but one of the fruits only appears after that.

There's also a post-credits scene that only appears if you follow the "panty path".

Reactions: Nosferatu Suran
Nov 21, 2019
Thanks! I was about to say that the end credits screen comes up literally saying "You've reached the end..." :LOL:

But I have to say that you can only see all the content if you play more than once and change the choices. Brendon can start a relationship with two different girls, there are six collectible fruits and there is the ending of the anime quest which is optional but one of the fruits only appears after that.

There's also a post-credits scene that only appears if you follow the "panty path".
i did, but game crashed when credits started to roll. i hate all the anime stuff, but i got short breath when nicole and jane started making out. please more of this. this was so incredible hot. :love:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Cringe... not really sure where this one is headed by the way it ended but it would improve for me if the Dad was out of the picture. The MC saying "Yeah he's not such a bad guy..." After he explained what happened to his mom... I feel like that was way to quick of a turnaround and maybe should have been a player choice mend things with Dad or not.... but then acting as if him and the dad are good but still planning to fuck his new wife, can we say contradiction? IDK I think the writer needs to review what they are writing... also the two red head sisters are two of the ugliest characters I have ever seen in a lewd game... please stop making me text that girl... give us a choice dev... put more control in the players hands... stop forcing things on us. I will try one more update to see what happens but it's kind of a last shot to see if there is a choice for MC or if all actions and scenes are forced also the step sis shouldn't be thinking of Dad at all... he's not the MC... hopefully these issues get fixed but if not oh well onto something else.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
So...wait wait. MaliXe The description makes it sound like you actually set this up to be any genre? Basically you could be choosing the dad to be the dilf MC that NTRs the son with the mom and the daughter or vice versa with the son doing the same? Set them up to fail so another path can be promoted? Is this what the game is about? Exploring the various endings at ones own leisure of obvious choice?
If that is true, then I know what I would do - bwahahaha :D

Last edited:

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
the game is great, but i think i'm stuck, you should add a tutorial or something, in steps 2 after nicole get caught in the shower by his step-father, idk where to go... i change characters, pass time, try to talk, i'm on day 199 and idk what to do...

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
the game is great, but i think i'm stuck, you should add a tutorial or something, in steps 2 after nicole get caught in the shower by his step-father, idk where to go... i change characters, pass time, try to talk, i'm on day 199 and idk what to do...
I think this is the end for now.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes