Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

aef82345

Jun 8, 2017
I hope in the future that this game has pregnancy on it.
Especially if it has a sperm/egg impregnation scene too.

Reactions: MaliXe

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
can i get some kind of walkthrough? i feel like im getting stuck in infinite.
got to the first dad shower now i cant find any way to internact with anything

Reactions: anon280 and MaliXe

brahbrahbrah

Feb 28, 2020
can i get some kind of walkthrough? i feel like im getting stuck in infinite.
got to the first dad shower now i cant find any way to internact with anything
switch to male character watch anime with nicole at night and text penny and should help move things a long

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
i think im bugged, its only ever day for either character. no phone option either....
time to restart i guess.
There is a logic error in a path leading to this. I already eliminated the problem. The update that fixes it will come next week, but you can replay it by changing your answers to see the ending. For example, choosing Nicole over Penny when talking to Misty at the store.

I'm working on better tools to diagnose logic problems so this doesn't happen again in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon280

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Like the concept, however most of the suggestions here are just crap and makes me sick to read the depravity of others. Please don't follow there suggestions. its bad enough you added sickening tattoos to characters really big turn off.
I like were the your story line was going however all the jumping around between the two characters does get a little confusing but I managed. Don't think I caught all the new adds my first time around but will run through it a few more times. Really like the way your have allowed work around choices so one can avoid things they do not like. However that could even use some more work too.
Had no technical problems game ran fine on my end. Thanks for the share look forward to the next update.

Last edited:

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
This update only has one new secret scene, but the previous update that was exclusive to supporters has 20 new scenes, so there are 21 new scenes and a lot of new stuff for those who only played the last public update.

==========================================

Brendon's development with his father takes place in conversations the two have on the living room sofa. My idea is that these conversations would be optional in Brendon's path, but implied in Nicole's path. Due to lack of time, I didn't add these conversations, but I intend to add these even before releasing the third chapter.

About the redhead sisters, it will not be necessary to touch them until the end of the game. Penny only shows up on your phone because you chose to flirt as soon as she showed up. But the texting her part is really bad, I'm sorry about that, it's a lot to think about and I'm just one. This will be fixed by the next update, I promise.

There's a final scene and the credits indicate that you've completed Step 2. If after the shower scene with the stepfather the final scene doesn't appear in a few days then there are still things for Brendon to do.

Have you seen the anime with Nicole? Did you take Misty to the movies? Did you watch the second season of the anime with Nicole? If you did all this then we found an error, I would like to see your save files.

I'm glad you liked it. Transition is when the game is processing, so at least a second or two needs to take place. But I'll try to take the other 3 seconds on the shortest time transitions.

Thanks for letting me know about this problem, this bug is too ugly for me to have allowed it to pass. Shame on me. :cry:
ok, that's my save file,idk how to advance or i'm stuck in a bug... when i advance time, only goes to day

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
ok, that's my save file,idk how to advance or i'm stuck in a bug... when i advance time, only goes to day
Thanks! But the file you need to send me is "saveslot1_S4H.MaliXeSave". But I already identified the problem and you were right, there is a path that does not allow the final scene to be activated. This has already been fixed for the next bug fix update that will be released soon. But the scene appears if you followed another path in the anime quest.

I'm working on a diagnostic tool to avoid this issue in the future.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Like the concept, however most of the suggestions here are just crap and makes me sick to read the depravity of others. Please don't follow there suggestions. its bad enough you added sickening tattoos to characters really big turn off.
I like were the your story line was going however all the jumping around between the two characters does get a little confusing but I managed. Don't think I caught all the new adds my first time around but will run through it a few more times. Really like the way your have allowed work around choices so one can avoid things they do not like. However that could even use some more work too.
Had no problems technical problems game ran fine on my end. Thanks for the share look forward to the next update.
Thanks! I like to hear all the suggestions, this is not the only game I intend to make and I want to know the demands when thinking about the next project.

But while I have to write my own game I'm limited to the things I know and appeal to me. Tattoos, for example, aren't exactly a fetish, but I couldn't think of Nicole or Misty without something drawn on their bodies, because the girls who inspired their personalities have tattoos.

So don't worry, I'm not going to spoil my work trying the impossible to please everyone. But I'm still interested in all opinions and suggestions.

Last edited:

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Mac version not launching. Anybody else got this problem?
I want to know this too. So far no one else has reported this issue, but I have very few download logs for Mac.

Please try downloading again from this link and let me know if it makes any difference. It will help me a lot:

ascii_

Oct 5, 2021
I want to know this too. So far no one else has reported this issue, but I have very few download logs for Mac.

Please try downloading again from this link and let me know if it makes any difference. It will help me a lot:
Pixeldrain
Can confirm that the Mac version doesn't work. When launching the app it says "[app name] can't be opened." Will try to one from the link you posted and let you know.

ascii_

Oct 5, 2021

Pixeldrain
That version is also broken, unfortunately. Same error as before.

Feb 1, 2020
There is a logic error in a path leading to this. I already eliminated the problem. The update that fixes it will come next week, but you can replay it by changing your answers to see the ending. For example, choosing Nicole over Penny when talking to Misty at the store.

I'm working on better tools to diagnose logic problems so this doesn't happen again in the future.
I think the logic error had something to do with the "stealing the panties" quest thing

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
That version is also broken, unfortunately. Same error as before.
This is quite unfortunate, but the application is not broken. What happens is that when I compile from Windows, the files take the default permissions. To solve it all I had to do was use a Linux terminal to enable execute permissions, only this time it's not working.

The solution would be for me to build a Linux system just to compile for Mac and Linux and then I'm sure I wouldn't have this problem. It turns out that at the moment I don't have any machine available to do this.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I won't be able to resolve this issue for now. I will ask the Staff to remove the Mac version of this thread. But if anyone has the technical knowledge I think it's possible to change the file permission within the mac itself, I'm not very familiar with the system.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
The Linux version has some problem with the shaders or something... Better use the windows version through Proton.

Captura de pantalla de 2022-01-15 19-11-53.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes