Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
May 19, 2019
I released an update with bug fixes and some visual improvements.

, ,

i cant wait till we can do something sexy with the girl in the pic.. spying on her shower was nice but i know i would love more

Reactions: MaliXe

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
;)Super games just discovered it in addition translation in French I cross having find another games I’m going to be a fan with :love:Last Hope ,good continuation I have fun:sneaky:(y)

• Red Heart

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
;)Super games just discovered it in addition translation in French I cross having find another games I’m going to be a fan with :love:Last Hope ,good continuation I have fun:sneaky:(y)
Thanks! Please let me know if there are any problems with the French translation.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Could be a god game IF the Mc get a lttle shorter and fixed so he look a little younger... Like now he is almost a head higer of step-mom, and look's he are around 30-35 years old and not 18..... I now someone here gone ask me go to "Hell"... But the funny thing is, if the females in game's look like the are around 13-16 year old no F***ing complain...
Have A Big Nice Day All....

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Could be a god game IF the Mc get a lttle shorter and fixed so he look a little younger... Like now he is almost a head higer of step-mom, and look's he are around 30-35 years old and not 18..... I now someone here gone ask me go to "Hell"... But the funny thing is, if the females in game's look like the are around 13-16 year old no F***ing complain...
I understand your criticism on the one hand, but it bothers me more when the MC says he's 18 but looks and acts like 13. Brendon is a young adult having to deal with early adulthood. He's not a high school student and shouldn't look like one.

I was concerned with keeping the heights in a realistic range, so Brendon is 1.78m while Jane is 1.69m. That may be influenced by the fact that I live in a country where people vary a lot in height. But weirder than thinking of a son a head taller than his mother (which seems to be the rule, I have a brother almost two heads taller than my mother), is to think that people in their 30s must be taller than people in 18 since it's around 18 that you stop growing.

I also put in a genetic factor, so Brendon's family, the Nutters, are a little taller. Chloe Nutter is 1.73m and Tiffany Nutter is 1.77m. The Sackriders are shorter, so Penny Sackrider is 1.56m and Misty Sackrider is 1.53m.

But I have to agree (and confess) that at the time of writing the story, I gave more importance to the short women and left the tall ones in the background. I believe that unconsciously I have more sympathy for petite women, and it showed. I think it's a problem especially in the interaction between Brendon and Penny.

Anyway, the characters are already created and it's very painful for me to modify them now. But this is a concern I intend to look at in future creations.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Jane , Chloe and Brendon , Sorry, I couldn't, I couldn't control myself

Last edited:

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I love this game but i have a question: where is cum? it miss in all scenes. is it related to graphics difficulty?

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
I love this game but i have a question: where is cum? it miss in all scenes. is it related to graphics difficulty?
I'm glad you liked the game. :)

I come up with a dynamic solution to the cumshots but I had trouble applying it to the characters. When I finally got it to work I didn't like the result, it felt like anything but cum. I'm going to try other solutions and I plan to solve this until the next update, even if I have to take one of those DAZ ready-made assets and animate the scale (which maybe won't be too bad).

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
A while ago I listed my ideas for upcoming games and one of my favorites involves goblins, elves, and gnomes. I think of something like the Alfie comics but set in the present day. What can I say? I have these fetishes.

May 19, 2019
A while ago I listed my ideas for upcoming games and one of my favorites involves goblins, elves, and gnomes. I think of something like the Alfie comics but set in the present day. What can I say? I have these fetishes.
so is this from the old one before you remade it or something?? i was looking for anime comics and stuff and i found your game on SVS with this screenshot listed.. i mostly just want to make sure im not missing out on something amazing

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
so is this from the old one before you remade it or something?? i was looking for anime comics and stuff and i found your game on SVS with this screenshot listed.. i mostly just want to make sure im not missing out on something amazing
Exactly, the game looked like this two years ago. That's why I can't really care when someone complains about character designs today.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the game so far. A few spelling and grammar errors plus occasional wrong nametags. Also, the MC ejaculates oxygen. Still, shows a lot of promise.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Like the game so far. A few spelling and grammar errors plus occasional wrong nametags. Also, the MC ejaculates oxygen. Still, shows a lot of promise.
I'm glad you liked the game. In the beginning, I wasn't able to create a decent ejaculation, but I think I have now managed it and this will be added in the next update.

English is not my native language so I can't run away from mistakes. At the moment I can't pay proofreaders or translators, but I appreciate the help of the volunteers.

May 19, 2019
I'm glad you liked the game. In the beginning, I wasn't able to create a decent ejaculation, but I think I have now managed it and this will be added in the next update.

English is not my native language so I can't run away from mistakes. At the moment I can't pay proofreaders or translators, but I appreciate the help of the volunteers.
Will the next update have anything to do with the blonde girl?? I would be lying if I said I didn't want to see us give her sexy body a run for it's money

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Will the next update have anything to do with the blonde girl?? I would be lying if I said I didn't want to see us give her sexy body a run for it's money
The next chapter in the main story focuses on Nicole, but much of the next update will still be Brendon's side stories. There will be a turning point for the relationship of these two, and we will also be introduced to Nicole's best friend, so if Nicole is your favorite, it will be an interesting chapter. ;)

May 19, 2019
The next chapter in the main story focuses on Nicole, but much of the next update will still be Brendon's side stories. There will be a turning point for the relationship of these two, and we will also be introduced to Nicole's best friend, so if Nicole is your favorite, it will be an interesting chapter. ;)
well i mean i love blondes.. but she also seems to have a nice butt and good boobs so i totally want i was to show her what we can do... if you get what i mean

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
So quirky but cute characters. Now the things that kind of irk me. I am usually wanting to be my alter ego not Brendon. Self pleasure has no money shot, no money shots at all from what I have seen. But the thing that got me to comment and walk away for a bit. Slow and clunky, the outside of the house load screen every time you do something is seriously shit on a stick for me.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes