Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
I just released an update that greatly improves the look of the game. This update is not public but the information is all here:

, , .

2022-04-06 (12).png 2022-04-06 (450).png 2022-04-06 (69).png 2022-04-06 (119).png 2022-04-06 (194).png 2022-04-06 (514).png

Reactions: adelmilan

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
I just released an update that greatly improves the look of the game. This update is not public but the information is all here:

, , .

View attachment 1744565 View attachment 1744563 View attachment 1744560 View attachment 1744562 View attachment 1744566 View attachment 1744559
nice upgrade! i think you should include a Gallery, or more save slots, and a walkthrough of the game.

Reactions: DedL0l and MaliXe
May 19, 2019

, , .

View attachment 1744565 View attachment 1744563 View attachment 1744560 View attachment 1744562 View attachment 1744566 View attachment 1744559
i hope we can do more with the blonde hottie... i want to see more of her.. but sadly i cant play the update

Reactions: MaliXe

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
nice upgrade! i think you should include a Gallery, or more save slots, and a walkthrough of the game.
:D Thank you! I intend to make the saves infinite or at a very high limit, I'm still working on that. The walkthrough I put as a benefit for the supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar. There's still no full walkthrough, just tips to unlock the post-credits scene.

i hope we can do more with the blonde hottie... i want to see more of her.. but sadly i cant play the update
:( Sorry, this is a graphics-only update, in the next stable update the game will be free again. In the next two story updates, there will be a lot of Nicole, and then the game will focus on Jane.

2022-04-06 (108).png 2022-04-06 (300).png 2022-04-06 (544).png

May 10, 2021
:D Thank you! I intend to make the saves infinite or at a very high limit, I'm still working on that. The walkthrough I put as a benefit for the supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar. There's still no full walkthrough, just tips to unlock the post-credits scene.

:( Sorry, this is a graphics-only update, in the next stable update the game will be free again. In the next two story updates, there will be a lot of Nicole, and then the game will focus on Jane.

View attachment 1745110 View attachment 1745111 View attachment 1745113
looks much better now, nice work

• Love

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
release date for the next update ? this game is the best
Thank you very much! I'm working hard on the animations. I believe I can finish this part by the end of this month, but I still need to make some clothes, hair, and furniture for the new sets.

Some scenes were left out of past updates for lack of some mechanics. In the last few weeks, I managed to implement these mechanics. I now want to review these scenes to include in the next update.

So, if nothing happens, I hope to be able to deliver the update over the next month. But I ask for patience. I really want to see this game finished, but I also want to deliver the best I can.

May 19, 2019
Thank you very much! I'm working hard on the animations. I believe I can finish this part by the end of this month, but I still need to make some clothes, hair, and furniture for the new sets.

Some scenes were left out of past updates for lack of some mechanics. In the last few weeks, I managed to implement these mechanics. I now want to review these scenes to include in the next update.

So, if nothing happens, I hope to be able to deliver the update over the next month. But I ask for patience. I really want to see this game finished, but I also want to deliver the best I can.
sounds like it coming along well.. thx for the update... but personally, clothes are over-rated just go nude

• Haha

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020

do your best, cuz the game is awesome! i'll wait!

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019

i appreciate your work , you made great game and i just wish i was able to support your game unfortunately i live in country that doesn't have international bank there is no way for me to transfer money outside my country , i really feel bad whenever i play games i enjoy like yours , your great developer and you made one of the best game in this site and i'm sure you will get the support you deserve in no time just keep adding small updates every month so you can get more exposure ,or add some (game fix update ) lol like many other game developers do in this site
the most important thing is your product is really good and that's what really matter , if i can give you small input
work in your marketing tactics ask some other game developers i'm sure one or 2 will give you advice in marketing in this type of games

Reactions: MaliXe and Javichu

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
sounds like it coming along well.. thx for the update... but personally, clothes are over-rated just go nude
do your best, cuz the game is awesome! i'll wait!
i appreciate your work , you made great game and i just wish i was able to support your game unfortunately i live in country that doesn't have international bank there is no way for me to transfer money outside my country , i really feel bad whenever i play games i enjoy like yours , your great developer and you made one of the best game in this site and i'm sure you will get the support you deserve in no time just keep adding small updates every month so you can get more exposure ,or add some (game fix update ) lol like many other game developers do in this site
the most important thing is your product is really good and that's what really matter , if i can give you small input
work in your marketing tactics ask some other game developers i'm sure one or 2 will give you advice in marketing in this type of games
I'm really glad you guys like my game. Just expressing this appreciation for my work, here or on other sites, is already a way of supporting me, not only because it motivates me to continue, but because it draws the attention of other people to give the game a chance.

I considered this tactic of releasing minor updates. Since January, I have released one big update and two fixes. The minor updates haven't caught much attention from new players. Right here on this site, version 0.2.2.1 is still there. The next version, which has important fixes, was ignored.

I have two issues regarding my failure in marketing. One is that I feel like getting the game done before I can put all my energy into promoting it. Second, I still can't see what else most successful developers do that I'm not doing. Of course, I'm interested in advice, but I still haven't had success in making friends with other developers.

Reactions: adelmilan

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
I'm really glad you guys like my game. Just expressing this appreciation for my work, here or on other sites, is already a way of supporting me, not only because it motivates me to continue, but because it draws the attention of other people to give the game a chance.

I considered this tactic of releasing minor updates. Since January, I have released one big update and two fixes. The minor updates haven't caught much attention from new players. Right here on this site, version 0.2.2.1 is still there. The next version, which has important fixes, was ignored.

I have two issues regarding my failure in marketing. One is that I feel like getting the game done before I can put all my energy into promoting it. Second, I still can't see what else most successful developers do that I'm not doing. Of course, I'm interested in advice, but I still haven't had success in making friends with other developers.
i really don't know what to tell you the quality of game is up there with the best of them maybe its a timing thing maybe you need a bit of luck or add more fetishs or be more consistent in adding small update from time to time or add more images of nicole, i'm sure you will get there one day just keep working hard on your game everything will fix itself because the problem is not in the game and that's i'm 100 % sure of it , good luck

• Red Heart

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018

I can imagine this game takes some serious time to make progress on, the visuals and animations are incredible. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
I'm actually shocked this game hasn't exploded in fame, idk if its just because it isn't the regular meat and potatoes for people on this site which are ren'py VNs and rpgm stuff so the engine may throw some people off or if its because it requires a decent computer to play well on but holy shit this is the quality of a 20$ - 30$ steam game for free even if its in progress.

• Love

dddtt90

Apr 8, 2022
its a bug or its a normal process of the game stopping on the second step without the possibility to continue the main story ?

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
its a bug or its a normal process of the game stopping on the second step without the possibility to continue the main story ?
a bug, this u need to download another version of the game, try itch
This bug only happens in version 0.2.2.1, and when you choose Penny to go to the movies and tell her you want to end the night with her at the end of the scene.

I apologize for that, I released the update with the fix as soon as I could, unfortunately, they didn't publish it on this site which resulted in the problem persisting.

The current version, 0.2.2.3, is available for supporters and comes with improved graphics throughout the game.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
This bug only happens in version 0.2.2.1, and when you choose Penny to go to the movies and tell her you want to end the night with her at the end of the scene.

I apologize for that, I released the update with the fix as soon as I could, unfortunately, they didn't publish it on this site which resulted in the problem persisting.

The current version, 0.2.2.3, is available for supporters and comes with improved graphics throughout the game.
Hello!! Your game is so great that i hope there will be an update soon.

I cross my finger for a good news.

Good work!!

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Hello!! Your game is so great that i hope there will be an update soon.

I cross my finger for a good news.

Good work!!
Thanks! I'm glad you like my game.

This month I've had some health and financial issues that have slowed my progress, but I'm still working. I can't promise deadlines because my situation is difficult and unforeseen events keep coming up, but I can promise that I will keep working hard until this game is finished. :)

Reactions: Loutreeeee
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes