Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
This game is very good, when we will have new update giving a lot
I can't set a date yet, but I'll do my best this month, taking advantage of the period when I can't get freelance work. I've made improvements to the code, so I'll have to retouch every scene to apply these improvements, but it will be worth it. I ask for a little understanding and patience.

RhodeIsland

Jan 29, 2019
In which windows cartel there is the program "unins000.exe" to uninstall the game?

Don't misunderstand me, I think the game is really great and has a huge potential, I am only struggling with space in my hard disk at the moment and I can't find the .exe to uninstall it that should be in the C\Program Files\ .... \MaliXe Games\Steps 4 Happiness\unins000.exe. .-.

Reactions: MaliXe

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
In which windows cartel there is the program "unins000.exe" to uninstall the game?

Don't misunderstand me, I think the game is really great and has a huge potential, I am only struggling with space in my hard disk at the moment and I can't find the .exe to uninstall it that should be in the C\Program Files\ .... \MaliXe Games\Steps 4 Happiness\unins000.exe. .-.
I'm glad you like my game. :)

It must be in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\MaliXe Games\Steps 4 Happiness".

You can also uninstall from the Apps & features menu (Start Menu -> Settings -> Apps -> Apps & features), just search for "Steps 4 Happiness" and click the uninstall button.

Reactions: RhodeIsland

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
MaliXe how are you doing and how is the update going? :whistle:
I haven't lost hope that better days will come, and this is the most honest I can be about how I'm doing.

As for the game, I made some improvements to the scene engine and added occlusions to improve performance, and everything was working very well in the game editor but, in the demo build, there were several bugs and this has been a setback in the last few weeks.

Yesterday I got a fully working build, except for a small part looping in the scene. As soon as I fix this I will make this demo available to my supporters.

I can already animate scenes very quickly with the tools I've developed. The problem has been dividing the time I have to work on the game with other jobs. I'm trying to take advantage of every bit of free time to speed up development, but sometimes these unforeseen circumstances arise.

I can only ask for a little more patience. I will keep working.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
is there new update ?
i think it's abbandoned...
It's not abandoned, I'm in the process of assembling the animations in the scenes, and it's a bit time-consuming work. I'm improving my animation system to speed up the process, but this also forces me to redo some of the animations. I believe the next chapter will come out much faster, but this one is suffering from the changes and also the amount of content I want to deliver in this release.

I'm having a hard time finding a steady job and freelancing always takes up a lot of time in my life, yet I don't go a single day without working on this game, so I promise it will be ready, I just need a little more time, and maybe luck.

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
It's not abandoned, I'm in the process of assembling the animations in the scenes, and it's a bit time-consuming work. I'm improving my animation system to speed up the process, but this also forces me to redo some of the animations. I believe the next chapter will come out much faster, but this one is suffering from the changes and also the amount of content I want to deliver in this release.

I'm having a hard time finding a steady job and freelancing always takes up a lot of time in my life, yet I don't go a single day without working on this game, so I promise it will be ready, I just need a little more time, and maybe luck.
good luck bro i just reed new comment from others i thought the update was complete ,
can i ask what type of programs you are using i like your style of game and i have no life maybe i can do something for once and learn how to make a game for fun

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
good luck bro i just reed new comment from others i thought the update was complete ,
can i ask what type of programs you are using i like your style of game and i have no life maybe i can do something for once and learn how to make a game for fun
Hi! I would love to be able to tell you that developing games is the perfect solution for people without a life, but the truth is, it still hasn't worked for me.

I use Blender for 3D modeling, Gimp for editing the textures, and Unity engine for putting everything together. I also use some assets from the Unity store, and from Daz3D usually just textures and genitals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: adelmilan

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
Hi! I would love to be able to tell you that developing games is the perfect solution for people without a life, but the truth is, it still hasn't worked for me.

I use Blender for 3D modeling, Gimp for editing the textures, and Unity engine for putting everything together. I also use some assets from the Unity store, and from Daz3D usually just textures and genitals.

thank you so much i really I appreciate the advice and renpy games are boring for me i like your style of games i know its the hard way of learning development of game but i think its the right way of learning thank you again and good luck with your game

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
how is it going the update? :unsure::whistle:
Hello. I made several changes to how the game works for the content of this update and now I am applying these changes to the previous content in the game. So I'm having to redo several things, it's a job that I hadn't foreseen, but it's going to make a big difference. In the end, I will deliver a more beautiful game, more stable and with improved mechanics. Better than that, I'm optimizing the development process even more, so subsequent updates will take a lot less time. In other words, I'm doing my best to make this delay worth it, and I believe it will.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017

beginning programmer here, ever since I joined this site, I have been learning about coding. am wondering why you are not using python. Although I have not gotten to the class that explains incorporating 3d models. However am looking forward to in learning more about 3daz, worldbuilder, and any aspects for the development of games, animation, and telling stories. I think you art work and program is well done. Look forward to your next update. thanks for your post too.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes