Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MisterreX

Dec 21, 2020
Loooooooooooool I didn't mentioned any change only sugerences, if you are bored play other games it's one of its, if you are bored of reading ever the same don't read :eek:
Hello,

I must admit that I don't quite understand your answer to my message (English is my third language).

As I say, I am not criticising anything in my message, I am just giving my opinion. If you have misunderstood it, I apologise.

In any case, thank you for your answer.

kind regard

Reactions: MaliXe

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Is Brendon avoidable?
I designed this game so that none of the four characters are avoidable, the idea is to experience each one's point of view.

I know that many players prefer to maintain a single point of view. By the end of S4H development, I intend to have a robust system to create other games that I already have pre-scripted. Two of these scripts involve fathers and daughters, and the father will be the only playable character.

But I have to finish S4H first.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
I designed this game so that none of the four characters are avoidable, the idea is to experience each one's point of view.

I know that many players prefer to maintain a single point of view. By the end of S4H development, I intend to have a robust system to create other games that I already have pre-scripted. Two of these scripts involve fathers and daughters, and the father will be the only playable character.

But I have to finish S4H first.
i was interested in that game until i knew that Brandon cant have sex with his step sis
after that point i lost any interest

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
i was interested in that game until i knew that Brandon cant have sex with his step sis
after that point i lost any interest
Nicole remains a virgin until the end of Chapter 2, but Brendon and Nicole have a fun time, if the player chooses. If it will be Brendon who will take Nicole's virginity in the next chapters, it depends on the player's choices, if by controlling Brendon or Nicole you demonstrate this desire, it will happen.

Reactions: ssbbssc and Javichu

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
just wondering, its been a little over a year now, will there be a new update? Enjoy the run to this point and have seen many avenues of path progression for the this for each character. Art and renders are very good and a descent story line. Well thanks for reading.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
just wondering, its been a little over a year now, will there be a new update? Enjoy the run to this point and have seen many avenues of path progression for the this for each character. Art and renders are very good and a descent story line. Well thanks for reading.
I'm glad you like my work. From the beginning, people were interested in this project and I always received compliments, but there were very few people willing to support it. I have been developing this game through a period of financial difficulties and last year was a little worse. This affected the result of the work, not only the slow progress, but the quality of the artistic work was decreasing. At the end of last year, my financial situation improved and I decided to fix the foundations of the game to allow for the vision I had at the beginning. Even though I'm more satisfied with the result, I can't help but make slow progress right now, as I can't work on this game full-time. This is my passion project, so I don't see the possibility of giving up, also because I owe it to those who believed in me and supported me. I know the delay is frustrating, for me more than anyone else, but I have limits on how much I can work, I even had health problems this year trying to exceed these limits. So I keep asking for patience and understanding. I'll keep working, it's inevitable that it will be ready at some point.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
I'm glad you like my work. From the beginning, people were interested in this project and I always received compliments, but there were very few people willing to support it. I have been developing this game through a period of financial difficulties and last year was a little worse. This affected the result of the work, not only the slow progress, but the quality of the artistic work was decreasing. At the end of last year, my financial situation improved and I decided to fix the foundations of the game to allow for the vision I had at the beginning. Even though I'm more satisfied with the result, I can't help but make slow progress right now, as I can't work on this game full-time. This is my passion project, so I don't see the possibility of giving up, also because I owe it to those who believed in me and supported me. I know the delay is frustrating, for me more than anyone else, but I have limits on how much I can work, I even had health problems this year trying to exceed these limits. So I keep asking for patience and understanding. I'll keep working, it's inevitable that it will be ready at some point.
ya its been hard on us all, am saddened to hear about your difficulties. As one that is working on a higher degree, working a job that is not my calling, and being stuck in a place not of my choosing with health issues myself. I am thankful each day I am allowed to wake and reach out to brighten someones day. Which I hope I have. Think we all have experienced much both physically and mentally over the past few years. I will keep you in prayer for health and finances.Thanks for the update. I patiently await the next version.

• Red Heart

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
any link for 0.2.2.3?
Right now you can join my Patreon and download this version without paying, I'm not charging my supporters there until I can deliver new content. I will let you know in advance when I go back to collect support. There is also a demo of the next chapter available.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Right now you can join my Patreon and download this version without paying, I'm not charging my supporters there until I can deliver new content. I will let you know in advance when I go back to collect support. There is also a demo of the next chapter available.
I really like your project. I'd back it today if updates were a bit more regular. I know life happens, etc. But just a fact. I mean, I still have version 2.2.1 from ~Jan 16 2022

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
randomly thought of this game and how a lot of good games are being abandoned early in development. glad this one is still alive

MisterreX

Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

I'm here to give you some news about the creator. For the moment it's quite complicated for him to work on the game because of his job which allows him to live. As he's already said, he's decided to rethink his game to make it more explorable, but for the time being he's taking it one step at a time.

This game is a project close to his heart, so it's frustrating not to be able to work on it as he'd like, but he's doing all he can. But the most important thing is that he gets to live before everyone else, so patience and benevolence are the order of the day for the time being ;)

Here's the information I have.

Best regards.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Thanks, MisterreX, that's basically my situation. I'm currently in the debugging phase of my other work, so I plan to get back to working with S4H very soon. I confess that I haven't been able to work on the game in the last few months, so I'll have to study where I left off to continue working.

Game development is a time-consuming job that needs focus. I would really like to only work on S4H and that's what I would have done if I had gotten enough funding, but that never happened. The reason I keep working is because this is my heart project and because the people who supported the project deserve to see the story continue.

Talking about deadlines and promised dates always makes me anxious, after all, I don't have much control over it. That's why I haven't been giving news and I'm sorry for that. I can only keep promising that I'll do my best and that's what I've been able to do.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes