CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Fooxied, just finished the current version and can't wait for the next. Your renders and story are still top notch and Riley, oh my Riley, what a dirty, nasty girl you are turning her into, of course, we help, lol. I hope my little suggestions help with your planning process. at least, giving you food for thought. Would love to see more action out of the glory hole at school and things happening at the construction site.
Would love to see Riley decide to go without her bra and panties under her school outfit since Mike is okay with her showing herself off. Would love to see Riley doing some muff diving, especially with the blonde girl in the bar. I know your renders of that would blow everybody's minds among other things.
Please, keep up the excellent work, we'll be waiting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

sadam111

Nov 24, 2020
u must delete the save file if you get an error at the beginning becaus this version dose not include other languages.
the save file in windows is C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StepsofDebauchery...& the save in your game file StepsofDebauchery2.1\game\saves.

savagge0x

Feb 4, 2023
ended the past verison but the new 3 scenes are not available, can someone share it's savings so i can get to those?

Jan 23, 2018
Ive deleted the file in appdata, ive deleted every instance of the game from my computer and I still can't get it to work. I try to start a new game and its stuck on the first screen and only moves forward if i press the fast forward button and once i let go, it goes back to that first screen. If i load a file, it does the exact same thing after it fast forwards about 30 images. Can someone help me?

I've even went as far as to just use the gallery unlocker and the game does the exact same thing in this instance as well.

**UPDATE**
This is happening in all my RENPY games. Not sure how to fix this. I deleted my entire renpy folder from appdata/roaming but no change.

Last edited:

JDBlades

Apr 30, 2020
Have to admit, this update was hot but relatively short. Hope the next one keeps up the same pace as the previous ones.

omid605

Jan 27, 2023
(sorry for bad english)
Hi guys
I lost all my previous saves
Can anyone send me the starting save for new update.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes