DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Can you try with some save little bit before the end of 2.0 content? We have to investigate it.
I tried another save before Wyatt showed up, just finished with nothing new again. I'm guessing I'll have to start over completely new. The last quest that I got was the stag party, that was from the last update correct?

Panzito

Apr 26, 2022
Guys, I have Windows, I downloaded the official version, the one from link 1 of the site and also just the update package, but I still can't play, as soon as I start the game it gives me a Renpy error and starts from scratch and even if I try to continue to give me errors, what can I do?

Screenshot 2024-01-27 004844.png

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see scary guy Wyatt become Riley's lover and then her pimp, and he forces her to do anything and everything he wants. She becomes the biggest slut and whore and learns to love it, all behind Mike's back. Her wardrobe and makeup become more and more whorish as she descends down the rabbit hole.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I would love to see scary guy Wyatt become Riley's lover and then her pimp, and he forces her to do anything and everything he wants. She becomes the biggest slut and whore and learns to love it, all behind Mike's back. Her wardrobe and makeup become more and more whorish as she descends down the rabbit hole.
Tattoos and piercings?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Guys, I have Windows, I downloaded the official version, the one from link 1 of the site and also just the update package, but I still can't play, as soon as I start the game it gives me a Renpy error and starts from scratch and even if I try to continue to give me errors, what can I do?

View attachment 3298924
The same thing happened to me by chance did you download from mega? maybe it's corrupt I tried the others but there are too many people downloading

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Tattoos and piercings?
Pierce anywhere except the nose. I would also love to see Riley go into the restroom with male or female patrons from the bar. (those women, especially the blonde in front are super hot). Mike sees her going in there with them, but, he thinks it's just to do a little making out, which he thinks is good for the bar and he's getting a thrill out of it anyway. But, she cums out with her pussy, ass, or mouth full and gives some of it to Mike.
Would also love to see a scale of how far Riley is falling, from a good wife to an insatiable whore and total slut.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes