Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Probably need to delete the persistent, seems like a renpy bug itself.

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a full lesbian route I can choose?
To have such a lesbian path, because from what I sense, the author of this game is probably not a big supporter of lesbians, but it turns out, this is actually the beginning of the game, there will be a small update for 2.2 and then a big update for 3.00, this is what he wrote on discord

Reactions: KiraJames

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I absolutely love Riley, and have been following this for awhile. I just played 2.1, but I don't see any new tasks or anything. I loaded a save from 2.0, could that be why? Or is there something else new that I've missed?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I absolutely love Riley, and have been following this for awhile. I just played 2.1, but I don't see any new tasks or anything. I loaded a save from 2.0, could that be why? Or is there something else new that I've missed?
Old saves work, are you sure there are no new quests in the quest log?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Same here, there is absolutely nothing new in the quest log...:(

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Yep. Find a fix. You have to load a save from a scene not a save where you're on the map.
all my saves are inside of the house, I've not saved from the map. But still nothing new, maybe I should start a new game?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
all my saves are inside of the house, I've not saved from the map. But still nothing new, maybe I should start a new game?
Can you try with some save little bit before the end of 2.0 content? We have to investigate it.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Can you try with some save little bit before the end of 2.0 content? We have to investigate it.
I'll have to start a new game. Any before 2.0 through an error and won't load. But that's fine, I enjoyed this a lot, replaying and seeing scenes again will be fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I got a load to work before Wyatt shows up, trying it from there xD I'm still hopeful Wes and his friend will get to finger her at the bar while Mike's drunk, or we can choose to flash the guy at the bar for extra cash (or more xD) haha Maybe we will get to see more streaming with the neighbor too, maybe some naughtier stuff? xD

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes