Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
What a perfect start!
One of the best EP1 game so far, at least top 3 for many many players!

I love Riley and her thoughts to how she can support her husband!

Great renders, amazing story and I hope we get tons of episodes.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

What comes next?
After 48 hours, I would like to provide a brief overview of our recent launch. The journey to this point took almost a year (with breaks, adventures, and bumps along the way). Actually, facing those challenges before the release turned out to be a good thing.
We had some hopes for the release – considering how much effort we put in – but your response and the flood of new supporters went beyond what we expected. It's awesome because we thought we'd be working on this game for another year, taking small steps to get more people interested. But thanks to all of you, we can take bigger and more confident steps now. Thank you so much, you're awesome!
Now, let's dive into the details, specifically what you're probably eager to know: "WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?"
Our plan is to put out a new update at least once every month (roughly every 3-4 weeks). In these updates, there will be 2-4 new scenes, depending on complexity. We are looking rather positively to the future and hope to be able to hire additional people to the team and speed up the process.
We're still reading your comments, feedback, and suggestions to make the game even more fun to play. Right now, we're focusing on making user interface and free-roam better and easier to use. In the near future, we're going to add different story paths so that the game isn't just a straight line. We want to make it more interesting and varied.
Once again, you guys are great, we didn't expect such a response and it gives us a lot of motivation to work! Thank you!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, android version is available for this game. I found on the site adultxgame.org . The only thing is that there is no compressed, but I think this is temporary.
There is actually a compressed version, you can find it in page 4.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Dodzh - about your review - there is quest log in the game, it is currently in the backpack, but we will move it directly to the HUD in the next update. I hope it fills your emptiness :)

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
@Dodzh - about your review - there is quest log in the game, it is currently in the backpack, but we will move it directly to the HUD in the next update. I hope it fills your emptiness
thank you I just noticed that after you mentioned. I guess my bad for not noticing and glad will be placed in a more visible place in the future. best of luck

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Looks good, just hope it won't get too silly in the future updates.

Dodzh - about your review - there is quest log in the game, it is currently in the backpack, but we will move it directly to the HUD in the next update. I hope it fills your emptiness :)
Yeah, it's weird there is backpack button instead of quest log, especially since there is no real use of backpack now. And a short description on where and when you need to be to continue the quest would be nice ;)

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Looks good, just hope it won't get too silly in the future updates.

Yeah, it's weird there is backpack button instead of quest log, especially since there is no real use of backpack now. And a short description on where and when you need to be to continue the quest would be nice ;)
There is a quest log in the backpack, along with achievements. It is our fault we put it there, but we will fix it in the future update.

Reactions: Udayana

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
There is a quest log in the backpack, along with achievements. It is our fault we put it there, but we will fix it in the future update.
The important thing is that is there and you are taking notice of feedback, is a new project and is very hard to foreseen every aspect or how users will react to different things.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
I found that without any problem since I'm trying all the buttons in the interface anyway :D
I just said it would make more sense to have quest log button instead of backpack (which isn't useful at all for now). But I see you already will do that, good job :)

Reactions: Fooxied

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
only 1 collectable pic left to find which I couldnt found anywhere...its last in 2nd row of page 1

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes