PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
in this game I saw a lot of links to other games, but especially I saw this game, these pictures, well, maybe you should take this game too, the developer will continue this game m?

Reactions: GogolBordello

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
in this game I saw a lot of links to other games, but especially I saw this game, these pictures, well, maybe you should take this game too, the developer will continue this game m?
Unfortunately, it has not been possible to contact Dob, the creator of Intertia, for some time.

Reactions: PushMyButton

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
i have feeling this will be a slow burn corruption
Yup same, we have enough of that game already + I gotta say the MC in this game is rather good, better than the other games.

I know of one specific game that been out for 6 years now, and apart from some kisses, foreplay and at max, cunnilingus as the only "cheating" content I could see so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yup same, we have enough of that game already + I gotta say the MC in this game is rather good, better than the other games.

I know of one specific game that been out for 6 years now, and apart from some kisses, foreplay and at max, cunnilingus as the only "cheating" content I could see so far.
Don’t think it will since he said he’s going to do monthly updates and game will be complete in 2 or 2.5 years

Reactions: GogolBordello

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I can't say anything in my defense, because probably most current developers who left their game after 3 months said the same thing. But there is in truth a really positive response, we have spent a lot of time on game, not to mention money, and we really like our project. I know this doesn't give any assurance to you, but we hope that with each new monthly update you will be more and more convinced :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Story looks cool, Is it a plot where you can turn a Straight A Student, a girl who is on the straight and narrow path and push her down a path that derails her future?.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
just one request bro, if and whenever you want to make the old prof fuck the girl, please add a skip part
Fooxied will there be an alternate story branch to take if you DONT try to sneak into the school and instead face the music? while the dean’s secretary is pretty hot (love her high black heels) the more i think about it hate that he freely blackmails her but she can’t say anything about him and his assistant fucking on campus grounds. if he is married she should have been able to fight back.

I think she does enough to get a passing grade but there could be opportunities for corrupt her further (e.g. office hours with the professor, being his assistant, private tutoring at the professors house, public humiliation to further drop her defenses)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

StrongPanda

Aug 23, 2023
Nice looking game! Awesome that it's available and like others I hope you keep at it. How's your monetization going?

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
We do not anticipate to provide love with animals. The future monster tag refers to planned content with Dungeons & Dragons.
No need for any of them.
But a question: when can she buy a dildo in the sex shop? Has she any normal sex with her husband?

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
Great first update, hope the development of the game keeps being that good.

Quick question i have one last achievment to do "Glory moment", but i can't seem to trigger it. What should i do?

Reactions: Menethill

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
No need for any of them.
But a question: when can she buy a dildo in the sex shop? Has she any normal sex with her husband?
In future updates, you can't get everything at once! ;)

Great first update, hope the development of the game keeps being that good.

Quick question i have one last achievment to do "Glory moment", but i can't seem to trigger it. What should i do?
There is a hidden glory hole in the game, with an achievement associated with it, and a hidden easter egg that is activated from time to time. You can do it!

Reactions: free pass fans2021
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes