Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I have a question, if you do all the tasks on the list, it's the end of episode 1 ?

and you can't do anything in the library ?
Completion of all available quests in the quest log ends Episode 1. There are a couple of locations where there is currently no interaction or they are blocked - such as the library or the gym, but they will be available in future updates.

randomas68

Oct 6, 2022
This is looking fire to be honest, best Episode 1 start of any game. I also noticed there are photos on the wall in the boutique shop from other games not sure if I can ask, but from where the two maids photo is taken from?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
This is looking fire to be honest, best Episode 1 start of any game. I also noticed there are photos on the wall in the boutique shop from other games not sure if I can ask, but from where the two maids photo is taken from?
It is a special render from the Interia game, unfortunately the developer for health reasons stopped publishing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
It is a special render from the Interia game, unfortunately the developer for health reasons stopped publishing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was a really good game,with beautiful renders.
Still a shame it's discontinued,
but if it's for health reasons i really hope he's better.
Health always comes first.
But like i say it's always a shame when a good game,
with beautiful renders,and a very good start,suddenly stops.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
This was a really good game,with beautiful renders.
Still a shame it's discontinued,
but if it's for health reasons i really hope he's better.
Health always comes first.
But like i say it's always a shame when a good game,
with beautiful renders,and a very good start,suddenly stops.
I agree, and above all created with passion by a great developer. In truth, it was thanks to him that I started playing with daz3d a long time ago.

k2swirus

Apr 21, 2023
Completion of all available quests in the quest log ends Episode 1. There are a couple of locations where there is currently no interaction or they are blocked - such as the library or the gym, but they will be available in future updates.

super thank you very much for your reply and I look forward to further updates.
the game is really very good and probably the only one where you play the female character and not the male :)

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied, do u tink think you can update it monthly?
Yes, this is also the plan. We were tentatively thinking of 3-4 weekly updates, we are in the process of setting up our schedule. It will definitely be a period of a month or less, on days we will announce on patreon when to expect the next update :)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Another game with events tied to specific location and time of day, but with certain locations being unavailable certain days.
If you miss a day you are screwed and have to loop. There will be a lot of sleeping and napping here. At least we're not forced to shower everyday, so that's good?..

The only reason for the open world is to allow 'working' in different places, but overall, due to the otherwise rather linear progression, the open world hurts the game.
No thanks.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Is it kinetic fuckfest or players can choose with whom to hook up MC?

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Another game with events tied to specific location and time of day, but with certain locations being unavailable certain days.
If you miss a day you are screwed and have to loop. There will be a lot of sleeping and napping here. At least we're not forced to shower everyday, so that's good?..

The only reason for the open world is to allow 'working' in different places, but overall, due to the otherwise rather linear progression, the open world hurts the game.
No thanks.
I can't agree with that. Yes, the game is currently linear, it's just a release and we will work on it, but the open world is created in such a way that it is not cumbersome. I understand that you do not like sandboxes, as well as probably the other half of the players, but it is not made in the style that the day is divided into 24 hours, and you can only do a particular activity on Mondays at 1 p.m.

Most things are available every day (at a certain time, of course), some locations may be locked, but we rather not go to school on weekends :) I understand constructive criticism and thank you for your opinion, but if someone doesn't like sandboxes and only for this reason gives a "negative" opinion then it's a bit of a shame for a lot of effort we put into the game.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I can't agree with that. Yes, the game is currently linear, it's just a release and we will work on it, but the open world is created in such a way that it is not cumbersome. I understand that you do not like sandboxes, as well as probably the other half of the players, but it is not made in the style that the day is divided into 24 hours, and you can only do a particular activity on Mondays at 1 p.m.

Most things are available every day (at a certain time, of course), some locations may be locked, but we rather not go to school on weekends :) I understand constructive criticism and thank you for your opinion, but if someone doesn't like sandboxes and only for this reason gives a "negative" opinion then it's a bit of a shame for a lot of effort we put into the game.
Thanks for taking it well, almost deserves an extra star, but wouldn't be appropriate.

"the open world is created in such a way that it is not cumbersome": Can tell you've tried, with easy access to a map, but it was cumbersome to me. Going to bed still requires many clicks. Advancing time requires going to bed and I needed it often. Getting an event to trigger requires the right time of day, which needs advancing time. .... See how far I can needle that thread?
The main pain doesn't come only from the navigation, but the combination with timed and location bound events.
The fact it is a first release may seem to make it worse by having less events, but if it remains linear, it will remain just as cumbersome.

"only for this reason gives a "negative" opinion then it's a bit of a shame": Are the overwhelmingly positive opinions saying it is 'perfect', deserved? You did like them.
Don't think it's a shame, it's an opportunity to think about it. It's a view non blinded by a good looking MC. Seems you might do better with it than others would have. And that's good.
Good luck.

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks for taking it well, almost deserves an extra star, but wouldn't be appropriate.

"the open world is created in such a way that it is not cumbersome": Can tell you've tried, with easy access to a map, but it was cumbersome to me. Going to bed still requires many clicks. Advancing time requires going to bed and I needed it often. Getting an event to trigger requires the right time of day, which needs advancing time. .... See how far I can needle that thread?
The main pain doesn't come only from the navigation, but the combination with timed and location bound events.
The fact it is a first release may seem to make it worse by having less events, but if it remains linear, it will remain just as cumbersome.

"only for this reason gives a "negative" opinion then it's a bit of a shame": Are the overwhelmingly positive opinions saying it is 'perfect', deserved?
Don't think it's a shame, it's an opportunity to think about it. Seems you might do better with it than others would have. And that's good.
Good luck.
you can advance time by clicking on arrows on top left. bed is only needed for advancing the day.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes