GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
hello fellow corruption fetishers, the artwork on this just looks amaze balls. Is there sufficient content at this time to warrant a download or should i wait for a few more updates? Hate the feeling of being blue balled for like 6 months.
DOWNLOAD

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_2299.jpeg

Episode 1.1 - planned developments
In the next update, which will be released in the second half of September (we will give a specific date closer to the release) you can expect 5 new scenes, including one "new" plot with a new Wyatt character. The most important issue is the storyline, you have often mentioned that you would like more influence on the gameplay, more branching and choices for the player. We understand this perfectly, and we will endeavor to incorporate pathways that deviate from the rectilinear plot. In future updates, there will undoubtedly be more of these pathways than there currently are. Our intention is to first lead players to a moment that will be 'exciting' for most, and then branch out from there. On the other hand, it will not be a very wide branching for a simple reason - we want to release the game within 2-3 years, not drag it out indefinitely. We ourselves in truth like when the game give us a lot of choices, but working (ACTUALLY) in such a small team of four people makes this practically impossible, or makes the content too extensive, and you would have to wait too long for updates.
Furthermore, several changes have been implemented to address common questions and enhance your gameplay experience, with a primary focus on:
- improved map - the home will no longer be partially covered behind the HUD,
- locations inaccessible at the current moment of the game (such as the gym or the boutique in the early stages) will be disabled on the map, so as not to create unnecessary consternation,
- we will add subtle indicators on the map to buildings that are active, so that you don't have to search for them blindly,
- we will move the quest log from the backpack directly to the HUD - it will be located next to the backpack icon to make it easier to access,
- we will add a quick move home icon so that the requirement to sleep at night is not burdensome,
- we will also fix quite a few other things, such as the fading navigation panel during scenes, and a few others.
- We'll slowly prepare the backend for the game's translation capabilities (that's only in the future, but we'll already be doing the groundwork for that).
Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Edit PS. A lot of people also complain about the sandbox, but it's something we just like and gives a lot of development opportunities. We realize that it currently misses the mark a bit because there is quite a bit of content available, but with each update it will change and make much more sense.
:love:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Steps of Debauchery Ep2.2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
can anyone tell me whats in extra content,if it worth , i will buy it
While playing the game, you will encounter scenes where the games logo will pop-up on the right hand side of the screen. If you click the that logo, you basically get an "alternative" outfit to view on Riley (or side characters like Madison and Ivy) in that scenario. Each "bonus" section has 3-4 extra images you can check out. There are currently 22 of these bonus scenes in the game. You can unlock them at the $5 tier over on their Patreon. I suppose if you enjoyed the game and want to support the developer, $5 is a good level and you get roughly 70 new images to check out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

acarlux

Jul 20, 2017
Go to the school bathroom and take a dump there regularly, eventually (when wearing the schoolgirl outfit for me) you'll have a 'visitor'
did iy work for anyone else... i visited the bathroom regularly for one week and nothing happened

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
did iy work for anyone else... i visited the bathroom regularly for one week and nothing happened
I checked the code because a lot of people are asking about this, but it is a 33% chance that you get the scene in the toilet. Basically, every time you use the toilet, the game rolls a random number between 0 and 100; if the number is greater than 66, you will see the scene. So if you're not getting the scene, it is just really bad luck, just keep trying.

Reactions: Udayana

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I checked the code because a lot of people are asking about this, but it is a 33% chance that you get the scene in the toilet. Basically, every time you use the toilet, the game rolls a random number between 0 and 100; if the number is greater than 66, you will see the scene. So if you're not getting the scene, it is just really bad luck, just keep trying.
Guess I got lucky then, cause I got it right after I went to the mens room thinking that’s usually where gloryholes are in these games, but the wolf man teacher was in there and told her she’s in the wrong bathroom went to the ladies room and got the scene then

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
posted in Discord, current progress. looking forward to some preview pics soon of this awesome new game:

Hey there!
We've got some exciting news that I think you'll be interested in. Drumroll, please – we're thrilled to officially announce that the next update, Episode 1.1, will be ready for you on September 15th. Take a peek at the image – the script is all set, and our writer is already diving into upcoming episodes and extra content, all slated to drop later this year. But hush-hush on the specifics for now!
Now, about the update itself. We're rolling out 5 fresh scenes, and if you do the math, 3 of them are good to go. You'll get a sneak peek at them soon, so keep an eye out.
On the technical side of things, we've pretty much revamped the user interface, added new things that we mentioned and those you wanted, I hope you will like them.
Creating a game that revolves around blackmail and corruption while keeping things spicy right from the get-go, all while maintaining a sensible and authentic feel, isn't easy. But I have a feeling that starting from Episode 1.1, things will heat up even more. So, stay tuned!

1693427678942.png

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Really an amazing strart. I was bummed when the greatest female protagonist game Tales from the Deep Eve is most likely abandoned. This game reminds me of special request, but much better. I can't wait for more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes