Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
hi, does the bonus scens only some pic in gallery or it added in the game running?
They come up during gameplay as well, it's a few bonus pictures per bonus encounter. If you play the game you'll get a "tutorial" on how to access them during game play.

Last edited:

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
To trigger the gloryhole scene, I at first, just went in every day and had Riley do the deed. When that didn't work I clicked on the gloryhole for 2 or 3 days before doing the deed and that ended up triggering it. If that helps anyone out.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
To trigger the gloryhole scene, I at first, just went in every day and had Riley do the deed. When that didn't work I clicked on the gloryhole for 2 or 3 days before doing the deed and that ended up triggering it. If that helps anyone out.
Like Cybernetics already mentioned, you have ~1/3 chance to trigger this scene when using ladies room. That's it. There're no more requirements - you don't even need to touch the gloryhole -, just a pure (un)luck. Make a save before sitting down if you have trouble to trigger the scene and see yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However - if you've seen "Schoolgirl" scene (dean molesting schoolgirl uniform wearing Riley in front of the class) then you'll get a more "advanced" variation of the scene.

e: This game...

3ah6k9okldoy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Episode 1.1 - preview
A small preview of the upcoming scene for Madison lovers, I hope you can't wait! There are two weeks left until the release of the next update.
A small note on my part, as I know there have been some positive feedback about the music in the game - unfortunately, we will have to change it, as the platform has changed its rules a bit, excluding the possibility of using their music in our game. We hope to establish another partnership and manage to change the music and sounds within two weeks.
Meanwhile, we're back to work on new renders and see you soon!
(Oh yeah love to see Madison and Steph have some lesbian sex and then dean joins in)

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
im starting the game, its getting loaded and its turning off.. Why ?
This is the first time we have heard of this problem. It may sound funny, but try restarting your computer and let us know.

Reactions: Obranyi

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Does other ren'py games run without problem?
Did you check if your anti virus blocked sth?
What does the log file say?
yes other renpy games works fine.

Sun Sep 3 13:49:33 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19045
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.17s
Early init. took 0.01s
Loader init. took 0.05s
Loading error handling. took 0.12s
Loading script. took 1.48s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent. took 0.03s
Faled to initialize steam: Exception('Init returned false.')
Set script version to: (8, 1, 1)
Running init code. took 0.39s
Loading analysis data. took 0.09s
Analyze and compile ATL. took 0.04s
Reloading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Index archives took 0.03s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache. took 0.00s
Making clean stores. took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.07s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object. took 2.99s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.11s
Build styles took 0.04s
Load screen analysis took 0.13s
Analyze screens took 0.03s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.37s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.03s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
yes other renpy games works fine.
Do you have a 32x or x64 OS of windows 10 running?
Try to run the game through the Launcher itself. Start Ren'py Launcher, set up your game directory of the ren'py games in preferences and then run the game from there.

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Do you have a 32x or x64 OS of windows 10 running?
Try to run the game through the program itself. Start Ren'py, set up your game directory of the ren'py games in preferences and then run the game from there.
i dont get it..

i have 64x btw

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
i dont get it..

i have 64x btw
The ren'py launcher is a program with which you can edit, create, convert, launch, etc ren'py games.
Download it, start it and set up the game directory in preferences.
renpy_launcher.jpg Start the renpy launcher and go to preferences.
renpy_launcher_preferences.jpg Set up the directory path of the game. Press "Return" on the left side.

After you pressed "Return" the game should be listed on the left side panel. Select it and press on "Launch Project".

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
The ren'py launcher is a program with which you can edit, create, convert, launch, etc ren'py games.
Download it, start it and set up the game directory in preferences.
View attachment 2900478 Start the renpy launcher and go to preferences.
View attachment 2900479 Set up the directory path of the game. Press "Return" on the left side.

After you pressed "Return" the game should be listed on the left side panel. Select it and press on "Launch Project".

same thing.. i tried that too it showing the start up image, its getting full loaded and turning off..

Ekkolaizer

Jun 18, 2022
The game is really good. Character design, environment design, plot, everything is perfect. By taking almost everyone's comments seriously, responding to them and having a website for this game when other developers don't even have a proper patreon account, it's clear that you take your job as a developer seriously.

Dude, the only thing missing from your game is sex with that chick!

We played a whole episode, not a long episode, but the character doesn't have a single decent sex scene. You introduced us to a bunch of characters and we don't even see oral sex or anything except for her husband. You put a fucking hole in the toilet with a 33% chance of a scene. When I finally see the scene, she shoots her hand and pulls back. In adult play, is this chick listening to the angel next to her? If she's horny, why is she suddenly acting like a sinless nun? Have the character grab the dick and show us the scene.

Keep telling your story, no one is interfering with you, but we gamers go into these games to see things and your character is not a sinless angel. Please don't let the character continue to behave like this.

Sorry for my english. This is not my first language.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes