DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Looks like we have a winner!
I'm disappointed that the beige lingerie received so little love, but the clear winner is the black package! There is a chance that I will change it a little, but really slightly.
I also wanted to point out that I've succumbed to crowd pressure and am posting you an image that many people have requested (let's not kid ourselves, who wouldn't want to).
I believe I tend to give in to others' requests too frequently, but what can I say - I'm doing my best to become your favorite Creator :)
:love:

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
The black from the start of episode 1 is the best Mike deserve a solid Footjob with this stockings

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hi Dev,
I've a suggestion: please put the quests and achiev. buttons to the header. It's faster and you don't have to click on backpack first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and bug here I guess...Miguel, not Riley:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fooxied and cebs

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hi Dev,
I've a suggestion: please put the quests and achiev. buttons to the header. It's faster and you don't have to click on backpack first:
and bug here I guess...Miguel, not Riley:
The questlog has already been moved, as have many other fixes carried in the new update, which will be released next week. As for "the results" is correct, as it is in the context of her not being sure what to call it.

Reactions: Obranyi

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If her husband counts then... she won't have sex with anyone.

Steps of Debauchery is not going to be a game where you have to wait two years for some interesting and spicy plots, but if anyone expects overt fucking in every episode for no particular reason then they will be very disappointed.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If her husband counts then... she won't have sex with anyone.

Steps of Debauchery is not going to be a game where you have to wait two years for some interesting and spicy plots, but if anyone expects overt fucking in every episode for no particular reason then they will be very disappointed.
So she needs to fall in love with someone else than her husband? No problem, provided it's a cute girl :D

Incidentally, I'm still wondering how she could fall in love with such a man.

• Haha
Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So she needs to fall in love with someone else than her husband? No problem, provided it's a cute girl :D

Incidentally, I'm still wondering how she could fall in love with such a man.
I can prepare a Q/A with Riley soon. Get your questions ready and I'll ask her!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I can prepare a Q/A with Riley soon. Get your questions ready and I'll ask her!
Here are my main questions: he's ugly and doesn't care much about you, why choose him since you have a large range of possibilities? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes