fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

In less than 24 hours, the latest, still-hot update to Steps of Debauchery will land in your hands! Everything we have improved and added to the game is shown in the graphic above. In addition to that, there are a few changes to the game, and I would like to add a small developer note from myself:
  • The significant change in the game is the music. We were forced to take this step due to licensing agreements with the previous platform, and we wanted to avoid unnecessary problems. The new music and sounds, in my opinion, fit the game and the scenes, but they're not top-notch. Of course, they could be better, but we also took into account your feedback (as a sizable number of players play without music anyway) and decided not to invest too much in new songs/sounds but rather in the development of the game. For comparison, the new music/sounds cost us still approximately ~$800. Top-notch music is something we will invest in during the next project :)
  • The second thing I'd like to mention is the storyline. I've answered these questions often, so I'll simply write here about our idea and the level we want to achieve. During Episode 1, there weren't too many choices and plot ramifications for a simple reason - a lack of people to work on renders and plot ramifications and additional funding (we're talking about keeping Riley in a pure relationship with Mike and fighting blackmail, for example). Truthfully, we would like to add even such possibilities to the game, but it would involve a really long wait at this point to push forward the plots that most players are interested in. The second reason was that we wanted to get to the "interesting" moment in the game first and only then start separating it into different branches. This moment in the game is almost rightly reached, so soon you can expect skipped scenes and different branches depending on the decisions made (e.g., sharing/cuckold/swinging :wink-wink:) in due time. On the other hand, for fans of numerous dynamic scenes, I would like to say that this update may disappoint you a little, but in the next one, we will improve... and even more in the one after that!
I guess that's it. See you soon!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes