aaalll

Apr 29, 2020
Good update but no offense a very short one... I know the game was updated withing a month but I personally would've waited a month longer for some real scenes... This update was about a minutes game play

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
We plan to add much more player choices and paths in later updates, but more like to give the player a choice between one evil and another than to keep Riley an innocent girl.
The game looks cool. Can you make a compilation for x86 using RenPy 7.x? (RenPy 8.x have dropped it unfortunately).

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Sometimes I'm not sure where to go next, clearer objective info would be awesome....Great Game otherwise ty, I may go bankrupt patreoning all these fantastic corruption games Lul

Last edited:

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
" The second reason was that we wanted to get to the "interesting" moment in the game first and only then start separating it into different branches. This moment in the game is almost rightly reached, so soon you can expect skipped scenes and different branches depending on the decisions made (e.g., sharing/cuckold/swinging :wink-wink: ) "

So shit is only skipable and not avoidable. A good reason to ignore this game if shit still happens in the background without the player seeing it is never a good option.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
We've added and changed a ton of things in terms of the gameplay itself, we've also had a few legal issues, so I encourage you to check out the dev log. On top of that, we managed to create ~450 new renders for the game update, which had its main release 3 weeks ago. To say that this update was lousy and deserves to be called an "add-on" and not an updater due to the lack of sex scenes, is a bit hurtful.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Fooxied
If you owe 500k and only pay ~1k a month to defer the debt, sounds like a bit little to me (0,2%). With 100k it would be ok, or 5k a month if the amount is 500k (1%). Apart from that: if Mike has already taken out a loan with the bank and then borrows an additional 500k: sounds excessive to me if you want to open a bar.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied
If you owe 500k and only pay ~1k a month to defer the debt, sounds like a bit little to me (0,2%). With 100k it would be ok, or 5k a month if the amount is 500k (1%). Apart from that: if Mike has already taken out a loan with the bank and then borrows an additional 500k: sounds excessive to me if you want to open a bar.
What about the appartment... in this part of the town?! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: fortuna95

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
We've added and changed a ton of things in terms of the gameplay itself, we've also had a few legal issues, so I encourage you to check out the dev log. On top of that, we managed to create ~450 new renders for the game update, which had its main release 3 weeks ago. To say that this update was lousy and deserves to be called an "add-on" and not an updater due to the lack of sex scenes, is a bit hurtful.
Nice job releasing a decent sized update so soon after the release. Can we expect updates this quickly? Like every month or two?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes