DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure Riley can find the solution to make the boss happy :devilish:
Good update, would have hoped when Madison dipped her fingers in Riley’s panties and told the Dean she’s drenched she would have sucked her fingers clean or said something like “Here dean, want to taste Riley”
and then he sucks Madisons fingers clean :love:
Also didn’t see any new bar scene with Wesley and his boy, can’t wait for that private party at the bar & hope those 3 stalls in the bathroom get some use soon, either gloryhole bj or just sex$$ Riley’s got some debt to pay

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** PINUP GALLERY MOD Steps of Debauchery***

Really liked the professional presentation of the game especially the UI. I also liked the panning shots of the main character and other ladies and was disappointed those shots were not in the gallery.

So I adapted and modified my gallery system to make a Pinup Gallery mod for the game. Mod adds a button to top right of main menu.

I think I found all the shots. I thought there was at least one for Madison but I could not find any.

EDIT:
2023-09-28
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Good Story so far and many lewd Events just don't look to those who's screaming when will she have sex or be a slut already ... take your time and make a good story with triling events . I just hope dev won't end like awm releasing 1 2 scenes in 5 months . Good luck with your game . I will take a closer look on Patreon :)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
An update without any animation? Bad sign...
It was an update focused on implementing the changes that his customers requested and fixing some bugs + over 400 renders in the span of 3 weeks. I will also say this update was finished a few days ago so he could give it to his testers to find and fix as many bugs as possible for todays release. So, he implemented a lot of game/UI changes based off feedback he received and gave a pretty good sized update in under 3 weeks... I think you're the one being the "bad sign" here, so quick to open your mouth.

There were no animations this update because of the above + there was no sex scene in this update. Fooxie has said multiple times that a sex scene is planned in the story very soon and that this update was going to be exactly what it was; so the only people surprised are the ones who know nothing about the game and just jump in right now. If you need a game to go wank yourself too, go find another trips onto a dick game and come back in a few updates. There's a reason why this game is highly reviewed before even getting to any of the meat of the story. Maybe you should at least try it and see where the game is heading before making such a claim.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
A couple things that could be a bug, or maybe not, so just notifying in case. First, I got a warning that the saves weren't from the same machine, when in this case they were. But they were done in a different installation folder and a different hard drive within the same pc, so that may have been what triggered the warning.
And second, I can't seem to be able to get the event when they come to take the first payment. I got the money but when monday comes nothing happens at no time frame. It's a plotline I don't think makes much sense, I mean she agrees to accept her husband has a debt with some people she has no proof or anything to giver her reason to believe it, but beyond that I would have liked to be able to complete the content which I wasn't because it didn't seem to trigger.
In any case, great job and I particularly like the renders where the background moves slightly and stuff like that, adds a lot of dynamism to normal scenes.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
And second, I can't seem to be able to get the event when they come to take the first payment. I got the money but when monday comes nothing happens at no time frame. It's a plotline I don't think makes much sense, I mean she agrees to accept her husband has a debt with some people she has no proof or anything to giver her reason to believe it, but beyond that I would have liked to be able to complete the content which I wasn't because it didn't seem to trigger.
On Sunday night, click on the bed to go to sleep. Wyatt should arrive and collect payment.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
What? How come this game got so many reviews and likes in just one month? :unsure:
I can see why, that shit had me boned up practically the whole time lol

I think it's very similar to 'Anna's Exciting Adventures' which is super popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmoBot

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
Damn ! Riley wearing stockings is so hot !!! great job dev for making this game ....it's really a pleasure to play with .can't wait to have next update .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi and Fooxied
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes