Midnight Riot

Developer of "Hot Shots!"
Game Developer
May 23, 2022
We've added and changed a ton of things in terms of the gameplay itself, we've also had a few legal issues, so I encourage you to check out the dev log. On top of that, we managed to create ~450 new renders for the game update, which had its main release 3 weeks ago. To say that this update was lousy and deserves to be called an "add-on" and not an updater due to the lack of sex scenes, is a bit hurtful.
No sex scene?
Be ready for a new legal issue.

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
The scene quality is top-notch, no doubt. But I had to chuckle at oddities like a $200-per-week gig while owing a loan shark $500k in 48 hours. These quirks make the narrative a bit surreal. Even conversations in the game can feel off; like when the neighbor calls Mike a "child" to seem more mature—I think it achieves the opposite.

I'd suggest another round of proofreading. The language is fine, but the content has its quirks.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The scene quality is top-notch, no doubt. But I had to chuckle at oddities like a $200-per-week gig while owing a loan shark $500k in 48 hours. These quirks make the narrative a bit surreal. Even conversations in the game can feel off; like when the neighbor calls Mike a "child" to seem more mature—I think it achieves the opposite.

I'd suggest another round of proofreading. The language is fine, but the content has its quirks.
I agree with the first part, as fortuna95 already pointed that out, we will change it a bit. But I don't understand the second part with Richard and Mike, pretty sure he did not call him that even once. If you're talking about the scene in which Mike took an interest in Elijah's game, let me disagree, in my opinion this scene comes off very realistically and shows the generational difference.

Reactions: GogolBordello
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes